Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Body to Body Massage. Any recommendations for a decent one?  (Read 3737 times)

Offline spiralnotebook

Is there actually anyone who delivers a proper B2B filthy massage who is a permanent fixture and doesn’t charge outrageous prices? I’m getting sick to death of the silly versions being offered, within the last week someone tried to blag £100 and another promised body slides which were little more than a Fosbury flop. Parlour girls or indie's and excepting Exotic May and Lucy in Chester, anyone out there actually delivering on the goods?

Offline King Kenny

Layla Fox is good - based in north Liverpool.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sirhumphrey

Sofia Middleton is consistently good and amazing vfm @ £65 for b2b

Offline KeenPunter

I'd second that.  Probably the only with reasonable rates at the moment that I can think of

Offline boltonagain

I overpaid for one with Luna at the retreat Bolton, £40 + £80 b2b. But still left feeling very happy, prefer a good massage, b2b and good hr now to F/S and this was particularly sexy and sensual with the bonus of her being absolutely stunning facially and bodywise. Can't review as I reviewed her recently but if you can afford her I strongly recommend. Never felt remotely rushed or mechanical.

Offline KeenPunter

I overpaid for one with Luna at the retreat Bolton, £40 + £80 b2b. But still left feeling very happy, prefer a good massage, b2b and good hr now to F/S and this was particularly sexy and sensual with the bonus of her being absolutely stunning facially and bodywise. Can't review as I reviewed her recently but if you can afford her I strongly recommend. Never felt remotely rushed or mechanical.

She's good looking but £120 is steep, I'd want at least 3 pops in the the hour to make it worth while!

Offline boltonagain

i prefer an intense build up to 1 big pop, once I've popped my mojo goes lol, her b2b is up there with the best, practically entwines her full body with yours while staring right into your eyes, getting hard thinking about it  :D

Offline 07seehm

This is the first time I've seen this suggestion. Looks like a good choice. Bookmarked this thread, thanks.

Is there actually anyone who delivers a proper B2B filthy massage who is a permanent fixture and doesn’t charge outrageous prices? I’m getting sick to death of the silly versions being offered, within the last week someone tried to blag £100 and another promised body slides which were little more than a Fosbury flop. Parlour girls or indie's and excepting Exotic May and Lucy in Chester, anyone out there actually delivering on the goods?

English_rose09 offers a shower together, nuru body to body massage and a finish of your choice - £150 for 45 mins. I haven't tried it myself, but it's on my to-do list.
EDIT: I've just read the bit about outrageous prices. This one is on the pricey side, but it's her first mention in a nuru conversation on UKP so I'll leave it here anyway.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 04:22:23 pm by 07seehm »

Offline ZGLTP

Try Lucy in Preston. 07930 604377. She advertises on Vivastreet but her advert is not always up. No pictures of her on there anyway although she is good looking polish lady in her late 20's or early 30's.  £80 for an hour of massage and body to body. She is totally naked. You are not allowed to touch her vagina region though. Also, she has a rigid routine that she never deviates from. If you pay for two hours, you just get the same routine twice. Still, a good massage. There is a shower there.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 02:04:06 pm by ZGLTP »