Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Karolina xx - TOFTT - Hatfield  (Read 1126 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6821346) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline justabj

So been out of action for a while but back and hopefully continue for a while. This is a TOFTT but mentioned in a report as opening the door. Located in a close where I have been before just down from the fire station in Hatfirld. Sub basement flat in a block no problem to park and bath/shower etc. Have to say when she opened the door I thought better looking than her photos and definitely Argentinian! Into room nice double bed paperwork sorted – did not even leave the room to stash. Onto the bed she has a lovely pair of tits which she loved having sucked onto some OWO then on with the rubber and what a sight as cowgirl with those tits swinging around onto mish before off with the condom and CIM finish. The kissing is only a quick peck on the lips no DFK. She will take direction and whilst her English is not brilliant she tries very hard and has a translate on her phone. I would return.

External Link/Members Only

Offline justabj

Forgot to say does her own coms no problems and paid £80 for 30 minutes

Offline PilotMan

Forgot to say does her own coms no problems and paid £80 for 30 minutes

No extra for the CIM finish?