Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara Monae - Glasgow tour  (Read 2994 times)

15 review(s) for Tamara M (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

Cost £220 for 1 hour incall
Age 23, that’s what she advertises, can’t be far off
Looks Very pretty face, lovely petite body, what you see in the pics is what you get, gorgeous bum..
Services DFK, OWO, DT, RO, 69, CIM, Excellent fully engaged multi position shagging
Attitude Enthusiast, naughty GFE

Thanks to Problem Child’s recent positive I booked in to see Tamara, she had been on my radar for a while but this and other positives decided it for me.

Caught Tamara on her last Glasgow tour. Reasonable flat near Charing Cross, easy parking right outside. I’m sure there was someone else in the flat, not sure if was her minder, a mate, or whatever.
Does anyone know if she duo’s, I’d certainly be interested…… I was too busy groping her on exit to ask.

Friendly welcome, from a very pretty young lady, sometimes you know from the first second that is going to be a good one!  As soon as the door closed it was DFK, with hands everywhere.  Went for a quick shower & left her to count the cash.

Once back it was non stop action for the next hour.
Very DFK while she made sure my cock was rock hard with just the right amount of hand action as she stares at you with those gorgeous eyes, with an innocent look on her face.

Lovely smooth pussy to get to grips with, no fingers allowed but seemed really snug. Clean fresh etc etc.
OWO DT with constant eye contact, almost had me shooting earlier than I would have liked!
RCG, CG, Doggy, PB, (that arse is something else, you bounce off it as you bang away) then mish with loads of DFK till I popped my load.

Round 2 was DFK, OWO DT, into a 69, then RCG, watching that cute arse bounce up and down as your cock is taken deep inside her tight pussy had me on the point on no return. Asked for a CIM finish, bit of DT looking me right in the eye, before taking the lot CIM, kept going till she knew I had deposited all I had before excusing herself to get rid.

Lovely girl who I would see again despite her increased hourly rate.

Positives A no rush, fun time with a good looking girl who delivers on all fronts.

Neutrals No fingers but as she doesn’t advertise fingering, no real problem, perhaps a bit too much lube used.

Negative Prices going up faster than diesel, was £220, now £250 for the hour!

Offline Problem Child

Good review dude, glad you enjoyed yourself.
The other person in the flat was likely her pal, Kenya something or other. Can’t remember her name, never asked if she duos (£220 an hour is enough for me 🥵), but she’s listed as “bi” on Aw so I don’t see why not 🤷‍♂️

Offline Topkat

The other person in the flat was likely her pal, Kenya something or other. Can’t remember her name, never asked if she duos (£220 an hour is enough for me 🥵), but she’s listed as “bi” on Aw so I don’t see why not 🤷‍♂️

A top notch encounter, if only they were all like that. I don’t mind paying a bit extra when you get quality.
Did notice she was listed as bi.  I’ve had a few threesomes but rarely have I ended up in the middle of a full on show with tongues down each other’s throats and up each other’s pussies.
Maybe see if they are both in town together when she is next up here.  Would be an expensive punt……

Online big-al93

Probably Kenya Moore, they were both in Glasgow at the same time last week, looking at Kenya's profile there's a video of her with her duo partner. Looks a lot like Tamara from the still.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 09:11:22 pm by big-al93 »

Offline Problem Child

Probably Kenya Moore, they were both in Glasgow at the same time last week, looking at Kenya's profile there's a video of her with her duo partner. Looks a lot like Tamara from the still.

Well spotted Big Al 👍

A top notch encounter, if only they were all like that. I don’t mind paying a bit extra when you get quality.
Did notice she was listed as bi.  I’ve had a few threesomes but rarely have I ended up in the middle of a full on show with tongues down each other’s throats and up each other’s pussies.
Maybe see if they are both in town together when she is next up here.  Would be an expensive punt……

Well they’re both back this weekend..
It would be an amazing hour, but when I next have a duo, I’m wanting tongues in everyone’s arseholes, cum swapping, spitting etc probably more filth than would be available with them 🤪

« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 10:25:26 pm by Problem Child »

Offline Topkat

Yip good spot.
Kenya has a fair old rump on her, heavy in the thigh department too, not quite my thing.
Tamara is more petite & slender with a cute firm arse, rather than a Brazilian bootie.
I’m more a cute & petite kind of guy :dancegirl:

Offline Topkat

It would be an amazing hour, but when I next have a duo, I’m wanting tongues in everyone’s arseholes, cum swapping, spitting etc probably more filth than would be available with them 🤪
[/quote]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 11:16:18 pm by Topkat »

Offline Clattypats

Personally, I thing yous should all go have a wank  :wacko:... together or not I don't really care  :sarcastic:

Offline Problem Child

Personally, I thing yous should all go have a wank  :wacko:... together or not I don't really care  :sarcastic:
When it eventually does happen, I’ll be wanking about it for years..🫠

Offline Clattypats

When it eventually does happen, I’ll be wanking about it for years..🫠
Your "wank bank" is none of my concern  :D

Offline The clitlicker

CP nothing that you say is of any interest to me, all you seem to do is criticise members of this Forum, including your own Forum helpers, hence the reason I do not review.

Been on AW for 12 years, and I would not put any of the girls, good or bad punts under you scrutiny.

I do expect to be kicked out now . . . but what the hell!
Banned reason: No intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Clattypats

CP nothing that you say is of any interest to me, all you seem to do is criticise members of this Forum, including your own Forum helpers, hence the reason I do not review.

Been on AW for 12 years, and I would not put any of the girls, good or bad punts under you scrutiny.

The posters above I was kidding on, so try not get so menstrual about stuff you throbber  :crazy:

Of course, it's always my fault people don't review on here... Strange thing is when I hardly post on here week to week recently, when I do come back on the threads aren't that much more advanced...

Probably just due to weapons like you that don't review, but just leech! 🖕

Offline Clattypats

Well done you, what a fucking help you've been to me in punting... Take it you were having a laugh there  :scare: :sarcastic:

Offline Problem Child

Your "wank bank" is none of my concern  :D
Well if you want something for your own “wank bank” feel free to come along and watch me in action 🤘

Offline Problem Child

Woaw! Easy there tiger, we’re just fucking around.
Meaningful contributions (reviews) are a prerequisite of membership. Just be honest when you do review and you won’t get any shit..

Offline Problem Child

Meaningful contributions (reviews) are a prerequisite of membership. Just be honest when you do review
Or maybe not…
Nvm an other one bites the dust.. :music:

Looking at his history that was quite a bizarre first post even for this place

Offline Matrix

Or maybe not…
Nvm an other one bites the dust.. :music:

Looking at his history that was quite a bizarre first post even for this place

Probably some previously banned adsehole with an axe to grind.

Offline seeker

Looks Delicious.
But too expensive for my taste.