Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sindee xs - Old Trafford  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Nanthika

Anyone know if thai sindee is still around the number she used to have is non responsive

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 04:43:21 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Nanthika

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 05:20:34 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Nanthika

Ok thanks the number I had ended in 678

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Littlejohn2807

I sent her an email a few months ago, she read it but never replied

Offline Sweep70

I sent her an email a few months ago, she read it but never replied
I hate that, I have lost count of the amount of WG's who read my emails and never reply

Offline Littlejohn2807

I hate that, I have lost count of the amount of WG's who read my emails and never reply

So have i and i could understand if it was a rude email but I'm always polite. Its one reason I've got a few regulars and i tend to stick with them

Offline Rack Admirer

she was never the same after she came back from a long break in thailand

but i have some great memories of seeing her before then

Offline KeenPunter

So have i and i could understand if it was a rude email but I'm always polite. Its one reason I've got a few regulars and i tend to stick with them

It's probably because they get about 250 a day so just quickly skim through them, not that they spend any time reading them I reckon

Offline Sweep70

me too, it's one of the reasons I see WGs I have seen before,it's less hassle

Offline frankc

I exchanged a few emails with her a couple of months ago, she's planning on coming back but doesn't now when yet.

Online Bedasha

September onwards is what I heard

Offline CF

I exchanged a few emails with her a couple of months ago, she's planning on coming back but doesn't now when yet.
I got a similar reply a few weeks ago

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've never actually seen her but did have Comms with her and recall getting a postcode probably about 5 years ago but couldn't be bothered with the Faff going into Manc, probably a mistake that with hindsight  :cry:

Looks like she will be a busy girl when she returns though  :kissgirl: