Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: niceasschristine - Dundee  (Read 903 times)

1 review(s) for DIANE BIG TETS (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Banquo

I know that very few members here are interested in my suboptimal, Romanian, late night liasons in Dundee. However, here is another quick report:

She is exactly the girl in the pics. You get what you expect - a basic service for the advertised rate. Extras are expensive. However, in my experience, extras are performed with enthusiasm. Accomodating, tried hard, great body (if you like slim girls)

Slightly formulaiac sauna like experience.

Usual suspects flat not a milion miles from the new swimming pool

Offline sparrow

I'm always interested to hear about Dundee liaisons, late night or otherwise. I've become very unadventurous here over the last couple of years, generally sticking with Bella, with the occasional, almost always disappointing, foray elsewhere. Used to explore a lot more, but just got fed up with the consistently low standard of experiences.

Funnily enough, I was looking at this profile earlier, but was put off by the 'ALERT'. Your review has re-piqued my interest. What are the extras? . . . . cos that's putting me off again a wee bit.

Offline Third Man

Always interested in your views and reviews Banquo, you really do keep the dundee and area scene covered and its appreciated. Like Sparrow said, I have become disillusioned when in this area, and wasted too much cash. Ive not punted in almost 2 months. So your reviews are good to read.  The alert would have put me off, so well done you. There is limited info on the profile, whats her height and size would you say?

Offline Banquo

Funnily enough, I was looking at this profile earlier, but was put off by the 'ALERT'. Your review has re-piqued my interest. What are the extras? . . . . cos that's putting me off again a wee bit.

sorry for slow response, been away for a few days..

I wouldn't worry about the authenticity alert. I think girls have to give AW 2 forms of official photo ID to have it removed and anyway, I can confirm she's the girl in the pics. "A" was available for £50, but I negotiated this down to £40 (politely and humorously I hope). OWO was included, but I was very specific about this when phoning to book. Please remember, this was a neutral review and I have low expectations from a late night (early morning!) Romanian punt in Dundee. She complained a little when I gave her the £40 as she saw that I had more than that in my pocket. After the punt, she also tapped my pocket to see if I had change to give her - a bit like a Soho walk up I had in the 90's!

I was on one of my late night/early morning splurges and phoned a couple of other girls - bizarrely, I ended up seeing her again a couple of hours later after phoning this profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Check ut the profile pics and you'll see (from the colour of the nails), it's the same girl with two profiles.

There is limited info on the profile, whats her height and size would you say?

Your're testing my powers of recollection! About 5'5", very slim 10 or tallish 8. Very small boobs!