Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wet-Dream-Gloria, Hinckley  (Read 2756 times)

2 review(s) for ~wet-dream-gloria~ (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

starman

Superb punt today with Gloria. She is Latvian and based at the same place that LE-CV services use or have used, but she says she is now independent, and she certainly answered my texts herself.  Tall, slim blonde with good English (photos genuine).
Nice tongue kissing whilst undressing each other, then a short suck, and on with the condom.  Sex in 2 positions, finishing with more sucking and CIM.
A heavenly half hour and £75 well spent.  High on my list for a return visit!

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks for the FB on Gloria. I had been monitoring her feedback, wondering whether she was genuine (zero FB in over 3 months) or whether LE-CV group had kept her profile going purely for PG purposes (523 photos). You have confirmed that she is genine.

Also, I have just noticed that LE-CV group is no longer on AW:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Favour please.... could you please submit the same FB in the East Mids section.

Cheers.

starman

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Ramrod

Dont know but Gloria and Sarah look similar, I know the profile has similar wordings, but pics look similar too. Perhaps starman can visit Sarah in Leic & confirm ?  :D     

starman

Have seen both. There are similarities and I had to do a doubletake when I saw Gloria.
But Sara has mesmerising eyes and was more flatchested than Gloria. They could be sisters or something, but they were both good punts, so who cares!

Offline Taggart

Minor point, but Hinckley is not West Midlands. It's East. The dividing line being the A5 as this includes Warwickshire/Leicestershire boundaries.