Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylaloulou - Nottingham  (Read 1101 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6506907) (22 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sanjman

External Link/Members Only

£50
B&G, CIM finish

All comms by email (number wasn’t displayed at the time) and she never gave me her number as she said her phone was broken.  Normally I would not bother continuing but she was already well reviewed at this time.

Can’t remember which flat she was in at the time I went but it was the one where you entered from behind a row of terraced houses and her door had suffered some damage.

Tall, slim, friendly girl.  Spent ages in her flat while she faffed around, tidying up, brushing her teeth, spraying the room with freshener, dousing herself with deodorant, sending dog off to sleep etc

Started with some light kissing but she was keen to give the BJ which we tried in different positions on her sofa.  We kept changing, as she never seemed to get comfortable but eventually ended with her hanging her head off the sofa.  She couldn’t seem to take DT for long, kept having to push me off momentarily.

Although it got the job done in the end, not good enough that I would look to repeat (unless I was really horny at midnight!), so a neutral from me

Offline Jasonk71

Shouldn't this be in the East Mids section

Online j122

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Crazy how she’s always free a the stupidest of hours  :D