Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sweet Lilly x - Russell Square, London - July 2022  (Read 2502 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tebbers343

External Link/Members Only

Arranging
She'd been on my hot list for a while, so saw her green light was on and dropped her a Whatsapp. Instant reply and happy to answer questions about toys etc. Seemed very friendly.

Ground floor flat down the road from Russell Square. Old building but modern inside, nice bathroom with shower which was needed after cycling there, as it was a scorching day in London!

Damage
45 mins (£150) + CIM (£20). Offers swallow for £30 (I assume this is instead of CIM instead of in addition to).

Comms
Generally very good. Had a ten min wait after I arrived as she said she was getting out of the shower but not a problem as I was still cooling down after my cycle.

Girl
Really friendly, chatty, attractive girl in mid twenties I'd say. Dyed blonde hair tied up in a ponytail, very soft skin, clean complexion and great natural boobs - looked like 34C to me. Interesting accent - Polish/Scottish which matches up with where she says she's from.

Answered the door in a bra and denim hot pants. Made me feel at easy immediately and offered me bottled water. Led me into the bedroom where there was a very small ensuite shower, and then left to get the water.

Came back in and after some warmup and loads of DFK we fucked in all positions - she absolutely loves doggy and gets quite vocal. Got the toy out a couple of times too and finished with CIM while using the toy on her.  She's not a clockwatcher at all, think I ended up spending an hour or so there and a ten min chat at the end to cool down and it was no problem at all.

Would recommend to those wanting a girl next door/GFE experience or for their first time - this was the closest I've had to a GFE actually.

Offline Rayray23k