Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annah Premium - Gateshead  (Read 2908 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6873465) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by OscarC]

Offline elfy72

Annah Premium

External Link/Members Only Premium is only going to show her profile on days she is working so can't get the full link

30 min £70

Comms & Location
I saw Annah previewed on the Premium website so was regularly checking to see when her hours were added. I was happy to see she was working so I quickly booked a 30-minute slot. There was a quick reply to confirm the initial booking and again when I confirmed on the morning with the address at apartments near the Hilton.

Punt
I gentle knocked on the door and Annah opened the door, with the usual hiding behind. When I first got a look at her I was pleasantly surprised at how pretty she was. She has a slim petite body and small but perfectly shaped boobs. She was wearing a small top and thong.

She said she was nervous and asked if I could take the lead. I asked her to do’s and don’ts and she said just anal was not on offer. I asked if kissing was OK and she said it was. I passed her the paperwork and undressed while she lay on the bed.

I got on the bed next to her and I could tell she was a little nervous so I started with gentle kissing, she was good at kissing. She seemed to relax a bit and when I stopped kissing she was happy to start giving me a blow job.

I asked if she was happy with reverse oral and she said yes. She slipped off the thong to reveal a nicely shaved pussy. She seemed very receptive, she did seem to be getting off on it.

I asked for a condom and she passed it to me to put on, which was a bit of a relief as the past few girls have been a bit rough when snapping in on.  I was careful to start off slowly at first but she soon had her legs in the air so I could go deeper. We kissed a little while fucking but not as passionately as at the beginning.

I asked if she would get on top and we fucked that way for a bit but she was having a little trouble getting the correct rhythm so I kept slipping out. I got us to swap round to doggy, her pert arse looked amazing while we fucked. The room got hot so after banging for a while I stopped before removing the condom and lying back on the bed.

She started sucking me again, I asked where I could cum and she said anywhere but her mouth or face, so I came over her boobs.

I hope she keeps it up as I would definitely repeat and go for a longer time.

Offline 3rdManIn

Really glad to read this. I spotted her on the website the other day and instantly put her on my mental watch list but then she had disappeared. Will keep my eyes open.