Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lizzie. Ambassador Massage - Bedminster, Bristol  (Read 3034 times)

Offline Bristolguy

Venue standard massage parlour
Meet was a couple of Fridays ago
Cost £140 for a hour didn’t ask for extras so not sure if owo is available

Looks she’s a size 10 at a guess blonde big boobs and a great ass imo.

Service was good started with a massage to relax and then on with the condom for some oral good technique carried on for a while was ok with touching her boobs as some ladies in parlours are funny so she carried on till my first come offered a shower if wanted to freshen up as was a very warm evening she let me catch my breath and we had a chat she’s very easy to get on with no awkwardness thankfully she started with a hand job to get me going again and playing with her tits it was soon ready then on with the condom and she suggested doggy I was happy to oblige I kept with doggy but she was happy to change if I wanted and she started with some dirty talk and it sent me over and had my second pop I had about 20 mins left so just chilled out and had a shower she offered another massage.
Sorry for the grammar again before someone moans

Offline victor989

Based on your review, I tried to see Lizzie and tried to punt her unsuccessfully over a few days. Unfortunately, whenever I
was ready she had 'popped out for several hours' and I never got to see her, which is a shame.

In the end I punted with Hannah instead and it was a great punt. She remembered me from years ago and she was a great
laugh. I've reviewed her previously and the only difference is that she's become heavier around the bum and thighs and is
probably a dress size 10/12 now.

I'll have to try punting Lizzie next month now as my holidays from work has ended.

Offline Bristolguy

Try a Friday night and ring and book and definitely be able to see her then.