Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo Keeva & Savannah  (Read 3840 times)

Online Kev3773

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only 

Just had my first duo with these two amazing girls, it was Keevas first too which made it even more special. I have seen them both individually and loved it every time. Got there and greeted with the normal dfk off both girls into bedroom ( the bigger one for duos )
Off with the clothes and they took turns one on there knees giving great sloppy oral while the other snogged my face off. then they performed great dfk on each other. For a first timer Keeva is a natural. On to the bed then the rest is a bit of a blur, Keeva sucking me Savannah sitting on my face or giving oral to K, then they swapped over. On with the condom and S on top while K sat on my face facing S and snogging each other, not that I could see much ha. New condom then K on top straight into 'A' riding like Tonto, she fingered herself at the same time and had a great soaking orgasm. More pleasure of there five orifices and finished with S sucking me until reached the heights and K took over to swallow every last drop. Cleaned up lay on the bed one either side for a little chat.Incredible only downside is that a 'normal' punt will never be the same again. May have to go for quality over quantity. Still grinning ear to ear. :yahoo:

Danny boy

Toshiba

Fucking hell did you post this in the car park outside

That was a quick review

Im not a fan of duos personally but i can imagine these 2 would be fun

sentinel

Online Kev3773

Fucking hell did you post this in the car park outside

That was a quick review

Im not a fan of duos personally but i can imagine these 2 would be fun

I was first up HC so floated home and had a couple of hours to bring me back down to earth.  :rolleyes:

SJL1892

Alfie, was this an hours booking and if so what was the price? Cheers.

Online Kev3773

thetin_man

No it was half hour £100 but so much was crammed in and wasn't rushed out the door. Well worth it imo. I have promised myself a longer appointment with them   :rolleyes:

SJL1892

Spot on, not sure if I could handle Keeva on her own never mind in a duo. One way to find out tho!

Offline johnny34

Great review thanks alfie. First in, lucky bastard :D  sounds great.

Online Kev3773

Spot on, not sure if I could handle Keeva on her own never mind in a duo. One way to find out tho!

Just go with the flow you won't regret it, they will do whatever it takes to satisfy you.

Online Kev3773

Great review thanks alfie. First in, lucky bastard :D  sounds great.

Luckiest day ever got home to 2 job interviews which with some more luck will free up more punting time :rolleyes:

Offline johnny34

Luckiest day ever got home to 2 job interviews which with some more luck will free up more punting time :rolleyes:

If its your lucky day nip out and put the lottery on, you never know......it could be you!

Offline Jim1

Excellent review. I am just so jealous, you lucky swine. Never thought of a duo before, as i usually only last for max. 10 mins for first pop and then thats it. I have seen both these two girls and they were both great. You have really got me thinking about widening my horizons.

Online Kev3773

Well Jim 1 you should try it at least once, but recommend seeing 2 girls who you have seen before and are comfortable with. Just my opinion. Have fun

sentinel

I've seen both girls individually too, particularly Savannah.

Probably be fine with a half hour just to find out what the experience is like.

The fact that I already know both of them should take away any awkwardness etc. and there will no need to spend valuable time breaking the ice.

Offline big p ne

well done mate ya shit. i want to do them too. but how do you top that.  :thumbsup:

Toshiba

I just dont get excited by duos i feel as a punter its them who get most of the pleasure

And at £200 per hour i cant afford it

Online Kev3773

I agree it is expensive but you only live once,  I think we all enjoyed it equally but it's each to there own   :)

sentinel

I think a lot more guys would avail themselves of duos if the cost could be forced down.

In virtually every instance the fee is exactly double what each girl would have charged for a punt, in this case for Keeva & Sav it will be £100 for 30 minutes.

So bearing in mind that the girls only have to pay "rent" for one apartment/flat between them and could see as many as 11 thirty minute punts in a single eight hour session then maybe there is scope for some flexibility on fees.

Online Kev3773

I think a lot more guys would avail themselves of duos if the cost could be forced down.

In virtually every instance the fee is exactly double what each girl would have charged for a punt, in this case for Keeva & Sav it will be £100 for 30 minutes.

So bearing in mind that the girls only have to pay "rent" for one apartment/flat between them and could see as many as 11 thirty minute punts in a single eight hour session then maybe there is scope for some flexibility on fees.

Good point, though I had a brilliant time it is too costly for a regular thing. Have to be a special treat for myself now and again.

Online mcb

I’m self-employed, but if I collaborate with others on a project we wouldn’t be expected to compromise on our rates, and I would be offended if I was asked to.

Offline Greenman

Fantastic review

Think I will have to save up
For those that haven't tried it yet
Save up and do it
It will change your life forever and raise the bar
Still remember the two I've had over the years and in the top ten punts for me

Online Kev3773

Maybe I could negotiate a discount if I've drummed up some extra business haha                                                             Been a couple of days now and realise as good as it was even if I could afford it I wouldn't do it every week as it would become less exciting. ( well eventually ) I have seen Keeva more times than any other girl in some 20 years of punting. ( back in the day of taking your chances with the Sunday Sport ) but the thought of someone new and special coming along is always there. I know some are happy to see the same lass almost all the time and good luck to them as we are all different. Happy punting

Offline big p ne

i know what you mean mate. i have had two girls on the go but i still go for a punt. is it me are we all the same.

Offline John280

Class review, looks like another one for the to do list.

Malan7037

Sounds great if orals covered I guess