Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LizzyLicious - Chesterfield  (Read 1866 times)

19 review(s) for Lizzylicious (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Eric666

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall £160

It's been a while since I've done a review, so apologies, like many covid put a stop my punting, however I've been to see a few service providers, so more reviews to follow.

The Punt: I often have to travel up the M1 and pass Chesterfield and I've always wanted to meet Lizzy, so a quick message to Lizzy via Adultwork on the morning I was travelling was promptly replied with her being free. I arrived near the destination and there was plenty of parking. I was given the street and house number and when I arrived there I was greeted by Lizzy with a gorgeous big smile, a MILF, with a gym fit body.

I was led upstairs into the bedroom, watching her,  we undressed,, Lizzy wore lingerie with black holdups (looking FAF), we lay on the bed and had a chat about  general things, including her puppies, the ones she breeds. Then we went for it, starting a very long snog, DFK with me fingering her. This went on for a while and then Lizzy removed her underwear and did OWO, 69,  sex in various positions, Missionary, doggy, my fav being cowgirl, wow can she ride.

All of the services were delivered with enthusiasm, a real GFE experience, I loved how long she can kiss for, this only left me with a smile on my face plus the great sex.

Next time I'm passing, I will definitely see Lizzy again  :)

Offline Dipper

Very nice.

One I’d not noticed much before.  :thumbsup:

Offline HailWood

She’s a top notch MILF - very attractive, FAF and enthusiastic. I can’t believe she’s escaped your attention all this time Dipper.

Offline Dipper

She’s a top notch MILF - very attractive, FAF and enthusiastic. I can’t believe she’s escaped your attention all this time Dipper.

I was aware of the profile, but today is the first time I’d looked closer than a skim over. Thanks for reviewing Eric.

Offline Eric666

I was aware of the profile, but today is the first time I’d looked closer than a skim over. Thanks for reviewing Eric.

Most welcome Dipper, she is well worth a visit  :thumbsup: