Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bombim - Southend  (Read 3302 times)

27 review(s) for Mira Sexy Thai Babe (21 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TescoMealDeal

Intro
External Link/Members Only

Initially reached out to her in March but she was only available for 9pm so not ideal. She's always been on my watch list, and seeing a previous review and her being fairly close, thought I'd give it a shot. Booked her for 2 hours at £230 as well as OWO (£20) and FK (£10). So £260 in total

The Comms

Comms were a bit slow, her manager likes to take her time replying to messages even though it's just a copy and paste. But agreed for 3:30pm and was given the address  as well as the prices for 15/30/60 mins. Whilst driving down there, got a message asking if I could rearrange to 4pm, I assumed it was because she was seeing another customer. I did ask why she wanted to rearrange to see if my suspicions were true but the manager just replied with "Please xxx". Bit of a red flag however previous reviews and her pictures seemed genuine so I gave it the benefit of the doubt.

The Location
She was located on a semi-busy high street. Lots of small shops and people nearby so not as discreet as I'd like it to be. On the flip side, there was plenty of parking, with a car park pretty much opposite her flat. Did see a couple of homeless guys hanging around a grocery shop but guess that's Southend for ya  :lol:

The Girl
I've recently developed a taste for Thai girls and BomBim really does tick all the boxes. I'd say she looks much better in person compared to the pictures but they are an accurate representation of what you'll get. She kind of has a plain and innocent face but I do find it quite attractive. She has nice long hair and a cute smile that matches her personality. She has had work done to her chest but the scars are very faint and hard to see. Aside from that, they are a perfect set for me, not too big and not too small, definitley suits her. She also has a nice round ass and there's plenty to hold onto in case things get choppy out at sea  :cool: . Height wise, I'd estimate she's around 5'3-5'5, so a bit taller than other Thai girls, but I prefer it like that. She was fit and slim so definitley my cup of tea.

The Punt (Round 1)
After we exchanged the paperwork, she took a minute to stash the dosh and re-apply some makeup so gave me some time to examine the room. The room was slightly on the smaller side, there was a bed on one side and a random sofa on the other side. She has a few stuffed toys and a cupboard with all her make up on top. She came back wearing some sexy black lingerie which definitley showed off her curves. We made some initial small talk and she explained that she'd been fairly quiet that day because her ads on VS weren't working, so her and her friend Rose (I think?) didn't have many customers. Great for me but not so great for her.

Anyways we started with some light kissing as she helped me undress, really enjoy it when a girl takes the initiative to help me get outta my clothes. Eventually things got a bit more steamy and I got a very nice feel for her ass. Really soft and plump I must say! We took all the excitement to her bed where she literally stuck her tongue down my throat. Not really a fan of her FK but it was still nice. I went down on her with some RO which she seemed to enjoy, but from the looks of things she preferred kissing more than anything. She then told me to "relax" and started with a slow and sensual BJ. There wasn't much eye contact but she was good with the pacing and the effort and a lot of spit, which made it more enjoyable. After a few mins she got up and sat on top, was fully expecting to get rubbered up. Instead she puts some lube on both of us and starts grinding away. Bit nervous at first as I thought if she slips it in I'm done for, but as it turns our, she was an expert in gliding her lady lips over my dick. She was quite passionate in that scene and there was a lot of eye contact and a LOT of FK. She told me that she wanted me to finish on her to which I happily obliged.

Afterwards she cleaned me up and we relaxed a bit with some small talk about life and her aspirations.

The Punt (Round 2)

About 40 mins into the second hour, she starts to wake up the little fella with another BJ. This time she was a bit more aggressive and the pace was much quicker than before. Still it was very enjoyable and she does give a good blowjob. I instructed her to stay on top so she whipped out a rubber and lubed both of us up. She put it inside and with a few soft moans begand grinding. Got a great view of her body and definitley had a nice hold on that booty. She did kiss me a lot during cowgirl which made it a lot more sexy and was a big turn on for me. After a few mins switched position to missionary and she was very receptive to nipple play and neck kisses. She had her arms around my neck and head and was moaning really loudly, performance or not, I thoroughly enjoyed it. We then switched to doggy, so I could get a good view of dat ass and I'll tell you its the perfect size for me. Like her boobs, its not too big and not too small, enjoyed spanking her and holding onto it for dear life  :wackogirl:. Finished in the bag and she cleaned me up quite nicely.

Overall
Comms - 7/10, room for improvement could be quicker and more concise
Girl - 8/10, 100% the girl in the pics, she's fit but I wouldn't say FAF (deffo got curves in all the right places)
The Punt - 8.5/10, everything was great but a bit more eye contact and some more enthusiasm would've had me sold
Overall - 8/10 definitley would see her again before she leaves Southend, had a great time

On a side note, she did mention threesomes were on offer with her friend Rose and she has done threesomes with her sister BamBam (not sure how I feel about shagging two sisters in one go!)

Online norwichfunseeker

Intro
External Link/Members Only

After a few mins she got up and sat on top, was fully expecting to get rubbered up. Instead she puts some lube on both of us and starts grinding away. Bit nervous at first as I thought if she slips it in I'm done for, but as it turns our, she was an expert in gliding her lady lips over my dick. She was quite passionate in that scene and there was a lot of eye contact and a LOT of FK.

Sounds like as good as BB to me. Shame

Offline PilotMan

Sounds like it to me too.

That aside those girls names remind of the Little Britain sketches with Dudley Punt (David Walliams) and Ting Tong (Matt Lucas), who turned out to be Tong Ting  :thumbsdown:

Offline radioman33

Loads of Thai hookers now in Southend they are the same crew I think.Your review is too long.

Offline Hackneylad1

Yep easy opportunity for a sexually transmiited disease with thst level of contact.

Offline Saipan

It's a really helpful review, thanks :thumbsup:

Adding to the list and I'll review when I get chance to.

Offline Rayray23k

What dress size would you say she is? And is her ass natural or implants?
Did she offer any other services such as CIM or anal?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 12:07:20 am by Rayray23k »

Offline TescoMealDeal

What dress size would you say she is? And is her ass natural or implants?
Did she offer any other services such as CIM or anal?

No idea about dress size, barely even know bra sizes let alone dress sizes. But she is fit and slim.

I’d say her ass is natural, really good for spanking and grabbing.

CIM was available for £30 and £50 for anal if I remember correctly but she said I’d get £10 off each if I wanted to. Also she’s somewhat picky about who she offers these to so recommend double checking with her manager beforehand