Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadia Exclusive girl - Canary Wharf  (Read 1955 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6769788) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6875381) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline asiansurfer

External Link/Members Only

Saw Nadia earlier this week. £120 for the hour + £30 COF

Not much to add to the previous reviews other than I had no issues with comms. Messaged in the morning for a 12pm meeting and everything went smoothly. Was given the flat number and letter just before 12pm. Pretty average place on a busy main road but the room she uses was clean and tidy.

She is exactly my cup of tea. Rock hard body, huge fake bolt ons and a pretty face. She says 29 and I think that is pretty much bang on.

She says she is moving flat each month she is here and is going back to Thailand after 6 months.

Will definitely return.

Offline gumption

Is her lips super plumped out like the pics on AW or more natural? Honestly I prefer the more natural look. Thanks for the review

Offline anders5

Is her lips super plumped out like the pics on AW or more natural? Honestly I prefer the more natural look. Thanks for the review

They're super plumped out, to the point she can't really kiss properly.