Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone used Nudetherapy?  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Chewie1

Greetings to the UKP hive mind

I came across this intriguing website

External Link/Members Only

They offer cuddle therapy (but done nude and HE is included), sensual massage and PE therapy, which sounds like an edging service. They are expensive at £195 per hour but appear to possibly be trying to offer something a bit different

Just wondering if anyone has given them a try? TIA

Offline Munter84

Interesting! I immediately recognise Joy formerly of Cuddlejoy. The new Asian girl looks good but, as before, phew - those prices.

Offline Chewie1

Ah right. It’s Joy rebadging her work. I saw her many years ago and she didn’t quite do it for me at the time. Thanks for the useful info. I’ll probabky pass at those prices unless there are a raft of good reviews on here to make me reconsider

Offline dobob

This is a pathetic attempt to make a massage parlour look like some kind of professional therapy service. They should have hired a competent English speaker to write this stuff for them, but they thought they knew better and the results are ridiculous. isn't "experience of bodywork" something you'd expect to see on a panel beater's CV?  Would professional medical therapists really demand cash up front? Or give themselves names like Joy, Hope or Destiny? Or fail to include their academic qualifications? And WTF is "birthday suit tea" - a cup of hot water? There are many more nonsensicalities in there.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 05:31:46 am by dobob »

Offline Stevelondon

It’s a good word that. Nonsensicalities.
I agree with what your saying of course. But then again as punters we are faced with such stuff all the time.
When profiles say mid thirties when in fact it’s over fifty in reality.
Or the good old “British”… meaning anything but.

We read it and we make our own decisions.

I’m guessing the site is at least trying to look different in an attempt to make the pricing look as if it matches. 😂

Online LLPunting

This is a pathetic attempt to make a massage parlour look like some kind of professional therapy service. They should have hired a competent English speaker to write this stuff for them, but they thought they knew better and the results are ridiculous. isn't "experience of bodywork" something you'd expect to see on a panel beater's CV?  Would professional medical therapists really demand cash up front? Or give themselves names like Joy, Hope or Destiny? Or fail to include their academic qualifications? And WTF is "birthday suit tea" - a cup of hot water? There are many more nonsensicalities in there.

Cheers!

"Bodywork" is a term used across Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
As to "birthday suit tea" perhaps "teabag"s are involved.   :unknown: