Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Lady - Wandsworth Town - Excellent VFM  (Read 2747 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline londonchap

External Link/Members Only

This punt took place a few weeks ago. I managed to get hold of her first time (not a given based on other reviews), and booked for the following evening. Comms were good, and she was happy to wear what I requested.

The flat was in a sad block on the Wandsworth one way system, and getting in was a bit strange. There was no number to buzz, and instead I waited on the kerb while she released the door.

The lady herself was exactly as expected. Attractive, in her late 50s, and carrying a few lbs on a curvy body. Facilities were good, despite there very obviously being another girl in the flat, and the shower before and after was welcome.

She's very accommodating. We fucked like rabbits in a variety of positions, with me taking the lead. She was happy for me to push and hold her head down during the BBBJ, but she's definitely not a deep throat champ. Even though I hadn't paid for anal, she was happy for my fingers to roam in both holes, and we had good fun with one of her vibrating toys.

Overall, strong positive at 100 quid an hour. You're not getting an Instagram model, but you're getting a mature lady who knows what she's doing and likes to fuck.

Online Jayjay1

Firm tits, smooth soft skin?

I love milfs but can be off putting if they sagged too much.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 08:48:11 am by Jayjay1 »

Offline londonchap

She's not a marvel of physiology, sadly. She's in good shape, but her skin is that of a woman in her 50s. Her tits are good, but they aren't those of a pert 30-something.