Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai/Asian  (Read 991 times)

Offline Spurter777

Turns out I have a thing for Asian girls.
Will definitely return to Sexyverysexy, but variety is the spice of life....
Any asian/thai girls I should visit? Seems thin in the ground for FS In our area, on Aw I can find "independent asian" and the nr1 girls on VS....either worth a visit?
Prepared to travel for the right experience...

Offline oli7474

I've been to the Southwell Rd place a couple times with varying experiences. I've had petite girls who suck really well and let you pound them to confident mature ladies that aren't everyone's cup of tea riding me hard in a quickie. In a 30 minute meet you get 10 minutes of poor massage with CC swipes and then 20 minutes of BJ and Sex. They may offer more for an hour but i've never been for that long. There's currently 3 ads up at the moment for these but i think there are just 2.

There's the Chapelfield place but i've never been there but if the girl isn't up to scratch you can always walk and go straight to the other.

There are a few other thai girls on AW that may be worth a TOFTT

Hope any of this helps OP  :)

Offline Spurter777

Thanks Oli,
Will try Nr1 I think to scratch the itch, and monitor AW for tour opportunities

Offline oli7474

Thanks Oli,
Will try Nr1 I think to scratch the itch, and monitor AW for tour opportunities

Go for it! post a review to see how they are now. There was a nice touring thai with most of her likes included while the NR1 shops seem to have a load of extras like FK and OWO. For a cheap quickie they are they best though

Offline the_exile

If you are happy to see the more mature ladies, Independent Asian is worth a visit IMO

Offline norwichfunseeker

If you are happy to see the more mature ladies, Independent Asian is worth a visit IMO

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Links always help to ensure we are all talking about the same person.
It also brings up their review count etc too.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 09:41:48 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline the_exile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Links always help to ensure we are all talking about the same person.
It also brings up their review count etc too.

:thumbsup: thanks, yes that's the one!