Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: bustykimz - Newmarket  (Read 1478 times)

2 review(s) for bustykimz (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mrpunterton

External Link/Members Only

1hr Incall, £120.

Comms: Same day booking via text messages, gave me postcode of hotel.  Texted her when I go there and she gave me her room number.

Location:  A hotel off the main road in the city center, parking was limited so I parked in a carpark near the square for £1 hr/£1.50 3hrs which is a 3 minute walk.  Getting to the room was a labyrinth of turns and doors but it is all signed so not a problem and the hotel seems pretty empty.

The SP:  Facially she is a girl next door look and okay looking, she was pleasent and not standoffish in anway way.  Age wise profile could be correct but looked no more than mid-late 40's.  She does n't hide that she has a "mum" body and she has quite a gut and but did n't look too bad with here dress on.  After handing over the cash, she took off her dress and things went downhill quite badly as she has to have to had the most worse case of streetch marks on a stomach I've ever seen, I get the impression she has lost a lot weight recently based on the picture in her profile.  Unfortunately it got worse as although tits where quite nice to hold I noticed later that the right nipple has a growth on it which put me right off.  In fact writing this this now I'm amazed I managed to soldier on but I guess that's what the blue pill does to you.  She also has a tongue piercing which if I knew before hand I would not have made the booking.

The deed:  She started off with with some OWO which was good to watch from a mirror, she can't do DT but will let you go deep until she chokes if you're into that kind of thing.  Then went into missonary and she does like for you to take charge and give a good pounding, she did seem to be genuinely into it, there was n't much kissing due to the aforementioned tongue peircing.  After about 25 minutes I got a hint of fishyness and that was the end of that I turned her round for about 5 minutes of doggy and then CIM of which she swallowed.  I was there for probably 50 minutes, 10 of which was a long shower after the event.

In conclusion:  I've put neutral here but obviously lots of elements that would make this a negative but she was nice enough and if it was n't for her body the service was okay but I won't be returning.

Offline Tusk

Thanks for the review. She’s been on my list for quite a while but never managed to get a time fixed. It does seem like a lot of negatives though. Maybe I’ll give her a miss!

Offline KerachiDope

Expect random texts from Kim stating she is working that day.  :scare: