Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny-Diamond30 - Warrington  (Read 1086 times)

8 review(s) for HORNY-DIAMOND30 (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Hurley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
After a very long hiatus caused by illness Covid then more illness I was very nervous about climbing back on the punting horse.
So this lady has been in my hotlist for a long long time and was the one who was available at my requested time and date. What is it with Saturday afternoon that the ones Iwant to see never do Saturday.
Anyway after the usual confirmation texts I found myself entering a very neat tidy and clean terraced house
Welcomed with a brief kiss before using the very clean shower facilities.
Into a nice bedroom where we kissed and I disrobed her bit by bit from my dress request
More kissing before heading south for a taste of sweet pussy she returned the favour with a very nice blow job.
Then onto the main event it had been such a long time that I was nervous about performing but managed to hold offfor a suitable length of time before filling the bag.
We lay chatting for a while and I wasn’t capable of a second round which was fine it was just good to be up close and personal with a semi naked woman.
Age probably early 40s but to my eye toned and looked very good with a reasonably soft pair of false tits.
Only downside was she wasn’t over keen on kissing and didn’t really make an effort in that direction
A nice hour nevertheless for £140 I probably won’t return as I like a good snog and she didn’t make much effort in that direction

Offline Tony4447

£200 an hour now, won’t be going on my HL