Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mel (aka YoungNSingle) – Adultwork 2534174 – Defining gorgeousness…  (Read 39082 times)

20 review(s) for NAUGHTY.MEL (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anyfucker

Roll Up, Roll Up .. last chance to meet Mel before ....

Or not. ;)
she told me she's going to Brazil for a holiday of indeterminate length, once she gets bored she's coming back.

Offline ivey444

Just letting everyone know she was back today from her holiday in Brazil, saw her today for the second time.

And I highly recommend her, she has an amazing body and doesn't clock watch.
Her OWO is amazing and she does passionate kissing which is always great. For a GFE definitely has to be one of the best girls around, certainly my best one.

So anyone who hasn't seen her yet I recommend you do!

password02

Just letting everyone know she was back today from her holiday in Brazil, saw her today for the second time.

And I highly recommend her, she has an amazing body and doesn't clock watch.
Her OWO is amazing and she does passionate kissing which is always great. For a GFE definitely has to be one of the best girls around, certainly my best one.

So anyone who hasn't seen her yet I recommend you do!

Thanks for the tip to see her- But what happened to a review after your 1st session? Your best one? who else have you seen with only 3 posts in 4 months? again no reviews?

Am I missing something here?

:unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline ivey444

Thanks for the tip to see her- But what happened to a review after your 1st session? Your best one? who else have you seen with only 3 posts in 4 months? again no reviews?

Am I missing something here?

:unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

I am not great with this reviewing thing, I have always meant to review other girls but haven't found the time too. The first session was great too, she's the only girl I have gone back to a second time that is why I decided to give my input.
I have seen 6 different girls in the London area over a space of about a year so i am not very experienced in this. Half of those girls i would say were not worth it.

d00fer

I am not great with this reviewing thing, I have always meant to review other girls but haven't found the time too. The first session was great too, she's the only girl I have gone back to a second time that is why I decided to give my input.
I have seen 6 different girls in the London area over a space of about a year so i am not very experienced in this. Half of those girls i would say were not worth it.

Reviews don't have to take ages to write and you don't need to write War and Peace like many of us do. Try one, I'm sure many would be interested to hear about the 6 you've seen especially the ones not 'worth it'.

password02

Reviews don't have to take ages to write and you don't need to write War and Peace like many of us do. Try one, I'm sure many would be interested to hear about the 6 you've seen especially the ones not 'worth it'.

+1 - The one's not worth it are worth so much here on the forum - A lot better than a positive review. YOU need to let other members know who the negative girls were. As Mr D already said a few lines is all you need - Location, Cost, time, short description of why a negative, what you did and some notes about her appearance abd if she was like her AW pictures - should only take you 5-10 mins at most

Sylvester

+1. The neutral / negative reviews are arguably more valuable than the positives.

Sylvester

+1 - The one's not worth it are worth so much here on the forum - A lot better than a positive review. YOU need to let other members know who the negative girls were. As Mr D already said a few lines is all you need - Location, Cost, time, short description of why a negative, what you did and some notes about her appearance abd if she was like her AW pictures - should only take you 5-10 mins at most

Snap!

Offline ivey444

I will have to do some searching on AW to remind me of the names, but I'll do the ones that I found not so great for you guys.

Offline Tonyleung

I will have to do some searching on AW to remind me of the names, but I'll do the ones that I found not so great for you guys.

I have reviewed more negs than postives as I believe those are slightly more important than +ives. coupled with the fact is I'm pretty cheesed off at the WG that wasted me precious time.

Jason

Two updates
1. From another thread about her comms and current appearance: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58632.msg757298#msg757298

2. Regarding Mel’s AW profile disappearance: It was deleted by Adultwork. Anyway here is her Vivastreet profile.
External Link/Members Only

I would also like to analyse Adultwork pathetic practices but I will do so in a separate thread in the general board as I don't want to derail this review thread even more.