Author Topic: Another Thai Place in Newcastle-under-Lyme.  (Read 2472 times)

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Just spotted a new Gumtree ad. Doesn't look like one we've seen before

External Link/Members Only
Minta's Relaxing Thai Oil Massage in Newcastle-under-Lyme

Somewhere near Newcastle College

Obviously states "Not a Sexual Service" So that sounds promising :)

Who's going to toftt?

Offline ronthebrummie

Carry on bud don’t be shy

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,424
  • Likes: 293
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
I wonder if it might be the new place Pim was supposed to be opening, speculated on a review for Wa Wa at Royal Orchid Crewe?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=348051.msg3600811#msg3600811

Offline Hugger-Mugger

I wonder if it might be the new place Pim was supposed to be opening, speculated on a review for Wa Wa at Royal Orchid Crewe?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=348051.msg3600811#msg3600811
Yes. I wondered that, too.
It's on my list.

Offline bebop1968

There's  no shop on the postcode she sent me i live not to far and am not leaving my motorcycle  outside hopefully  not far from morrisons in milehouse

Offline Frustrated gentleman

Pim is definitely the new owner of Oasis on the corner of George St/ Albert St.

Offline ilovitbig

On a sadder note, Jasmines in Snyed Green has closed.

Offline Jasonk71


Offline Itsonlyme

Pim is definitely the new owner of Oasis on the corner of George St/ Albert St.
Any link?

Offline bebop1968

The new girl is a escort to on adultwork
As I messaged  both are same address

Offline Hugger-Mugger

The new girl is a escort to on adultwork
As I messaged  both are same address
Link to the Adultwork ad?
Photo's?
Reviews?


Offline Hugger-Mugger


Cheers,
So on Gumtree = Not a sexual service and on AW, Does Anal, :sarcastic: ;)

Offline bebop1968

If am onest wound not bother just been not 27 more like 37
I even struggled to get a hardon

Offline Hugger-Mugger

If am onest wound not bother just been not 27 more like 37
I even struggled to get a hardon
Thanks.
A few years wouldn't bother me, but what little we can see of her face is off-putting enough... Then there's the price.