Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Planning and what works for you?  (Read 1267 times)

jimbobwood

Just reading the 15mins thread, exposing what punting is stripped down to the core and I'm thinking the same thing - but it's does take planning and knowing exactly what you are going to do.

I find that 30mins punts work well for me. I normally drop my load round about the 20mins mark and have a chat/massage for the remaining 10mins. I'm think I can stretch out cummimg with fingering, general foreplay, foot fetish - then drop my load near the 30min mark, cutting out chit chat/massage or any nonsense.

What I've started to do over the last few punts is take a piece of paper with a list of all the services I require and go through the list one by one with the prossie. Pretty funny thinking about it, but it does work. A couple have said they like going through everything that way because they know exactly where they stand, no surprises - You are exposed by their attitude if they don't approve anything on the list and can walk away.

Here's a plan of my future punts:

5-10 mins - Starting with DFK, OWO, playing with my cock, 69er
10-20 mins - Reverse oral, rimming, fingering and more DFK
20-25 mins - penetration or OWO whilst fingering her or playing with cock whilst DFK.
25-30 mins - OWO whilst CIM/SWALLOW, foot fetish or DFK whilst wanking on her tits.

If my punts work out like that, my punts would be very good VFM.  The only prolong things I need from punting is DFK and fingering. With OWO I need to be doing something else like fingering/licking pussy or I get bored with it very quickly.

It's pointless talking to prossies. I can talk to women at work or outside a bar/nightclub for free. Why pay to have meaningless chit chat with a prossie. I know a lot of punters like it and some prossies can be really good to talk to, but you must be thinking I didn't need that extra hour just to talk about her medical condition, life back in Poland, her part-time job and all that bollocks.

I think 15mins is too quick for me, seems very rushed and too much to jam in with very little time.

Some punters book 2-3 hours and cum more than once. Spending £200-400 on a punt is a lot money - if it suits the punter, why not? Do you sometimes feel I only needed 1hr or 1hr and 30mins to do what I needed to do? I didn't need that extra 1hr talking, faux romance.

If the prossie is really good, 30mins is sometimes not enough. It might be her sexy eye contact, willingness to please, cheerful personality that makes you stay for longer.

My conclusion is book 30mins to test out the water with a prossie, see what she offers. If she is really good book her for 1hr or stick to 30mins if it get's the job done. 90% of the time, I only cum once so a 1hr plus punt doesn't benefit me.

Some punters just stick to one or two prossies and don't experiment. I like variety and it can be hit or miss. The benefit of a regular or two is you get a higher success rate, you sometimes you push the boundaries, extra time and they know what you like.

Last one point commuting to punts, it need's to be fairly close to my work place or home but not on the front door - maybe 20-30 mins away. I hate getting back late from a punt, I'm all pumped up before bed and can't get to sleep.

cockneybstrd

That's a lot to to think about Jim Bob

I guess a  decent  percentage of my punts occur post 11pm when I think to myself I fancy a fuck right now and end up getting something in from an agency. So I don't really think about it too much I just think I want my dick sucked and then fuck. 

The only ones that tend to be planned in advance are with the one I do see on a regular basis or if I do a reverse booking.

It makes me think that I am not putting enough planning into punting. But I am an off the cuff type of person rather than a planner.

Jim Panzee

What I've started to do over the last few punts is take a piece of paper with a list of all the services I require and go through the list one by one with the prossie.

Mmmm Punting the Germanic way ! I like it Wonder bar. :D

Seriously though you make some good points. I tend to go with the flow lately and sometimes the session was pretty lackluster.

You would have to have a good look at her first though because you may stipulate that you want to give her Oral and then she might have a Massive fanny. :scare: This happened to me recently I had been lusting over a pro$$ies photo's and I had it in my head that I was going to give her the works, I was going to lick her out and a spot of Rimming the job lot but when I saw her fanny I had to decline it was the biggest Fanny I had ever seen and her asshole had something like a rice crispie made out of flesh on it. :scare:

Sorry for being unduly vulgar.

Offline socks

I find that my go with the flow punts are much more likely to disappoint me. Going with the flow is what I'd do with a lover, planning a sesh to satisfy pure sexual cravings is what WGs provide me. Filming punts increases the likelihood of satisfaction too for me. Because the cam is there I am conscious about not getting caught up in a particular activity or position for too long because I know it will become boring to watch later. The cam also gives me a reason to tell the girl to move on to something else when I'm feeling less confident or assertive.

potato

I think the point is that you need to have it clear in your own mind what you want to get out of any booking.  If you are a "go with the flow" sort of person and you pick the wrong girl then some will try to get away with as little as they can.  Its been said before, girls aren't mind readers so they need guidance on what you are after - there is no point moaning about something she didn't do if you didn't tell her beforehand.  My reg knows what I like in a booking but we are sure to mix it up each time so there is some spontaneity (and try to add something different in each time as well). That way each meeting is not like a routine..

Offline smiths

I think the point is that you need to have it clear in your own mind what you want to get out of any booking.  If you are a "go with the flow" sort of person and you pick the wrong girl then some will try to get away with as little as they can.  Its been said before, girls aren't mind readers so they need guidance on what you are after - there is no point moaning about something she didn't do if you didn't tell her beforehand.  My reg knows what I like in a booking but we are sure to mix it up each time so there is some spontaneity (and try to add something different in each time as well). That way each meeting is not like a routine..

I agree. I have a clear plan when punting, sometimes a WG can do something that i enjoy that deviates from the plan but thats in addition to what i require.

With newbie WGs to be in particular very clear communication is essential, there is NO room for mis-communications, if i dont get whats been agreed its always because the WG is a liar. Generally i like my routine, its been tried and tested and works for me.

LL

I like it. Punting by numbers :)
What I do is I have in my mind a number of things that I'll want to do, prior to turning up for the punt. But then when I get there I might switch it around a bit depending on how I feel. For example if the girl stares into my eyes and looks really sexy whilst I'm doing her from on top I might skip doggie!

yorkshire123

Like it, unfortunately not for me as my short term memory is dog shit so i will have to take a note with me like when i was a kid going to the chippy  :(

Loki

I tend to go with the flow too, and only start looking when I feel like it on the day...

I have a play about with the fanny, and have a sly smell/taste of my fingers to decide if I'm going RO her... sometimes the smell alone puts me off...

having a bad punt, I just wank over, cum on their face and leave.... but I normally only do half hours to start with these days anyway....  :D

Offline HS4000Kestral

I always find a half hour is enough - if you find one you get n with and want a few repeats you can book an hour.

I think I've only ever used up an hour once, well actually went over that and it was one of my first punts. The girl herself was local and we played around for the whole time - she suggested things to me I didn't think I could get for the price!

sometimes the chit chat is ok, but mostly not...as soon as I've shot - it's shower and out.