Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sussybustynatural - Camden  (Read 915 times)

Offline motor123

External Link/Members Only

Went to go see her last year when she was still in Camden

The apartment wasn't the easiest to find and I had to wait a while for her to get ready to see me as she was running late.
I'm that area loitering does make you look a bit dodgy and obvious

However once I entered she was pretty much as you expect. Facially I would say an easy 7/10
Body wise her tits were huge and ass was just as nice.

One downside of the apartment was how dark it was. It was if there were no lights apart for mood setting LED's.

In terms of the pint it was pretty simple. She gave some good owo, where she tried to go as deep as she could. She used her tits well, to give me a nice oiled titjob which was the best part of the punt.

We also did 69 for a few minutes which wasnt something I do or enjoy that much. However it was a nice change from the usual.

Ended up having her ride me in cowgirl for a while which was nice grabbing her ass from the back. Moved onto doggy and her ass is softer than you think, so you can see and feel a nice jiggle.
Ended up cumming in the bag and vaped with her in her apartment for a little while.

Ended up having a round 2 of pretty much exactly the same and didn't feel rushed.

Overall the punt was defo a positive and must've been fairly memorable considering how much I remember many months later.
Banned reason: Repeatedly requesting PM’s
Banned by: 90125

Offline Maverick1808

What took so long?

If the punt was last year then it’s outside of the 6 month review limit.