Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mollyswedish - Manchester  (Read 2648 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Tomsmith86

External Link/Members Only

Price- £60 for half hour.

Comms - fired off a few texts back and forth the morning of
She asked me to give her a quick call to confirm booking and where i found her profile.

Location - Nice modern flat in the green quarter, clean and tidy. Buzzer system for entry. Was busy on approach and shared a lift ride with somebody who i felt just knew what j was there for.   :sarcastic:

Girl - facially quite nice, great body. Definitely the girl on the pictures.

Meet - She is well reviewed so will keep it short. I had arranged 2 pops before the meet, so knew what to expect. Immediately in for DFK, and lots of it. She seemed fine with lots of tongue action. Off with the clothes and onto the bed. She gave me a slow OWO, not deep and a lot of edging. Normally i like it deep, sloppy and fast, but no chance of this here. Was slow and nothing spectacular, but finished with CIM. Quick spit in the toilet and some mouthwash and she was back. Only gripe was her answering text when she came back, literally 30 seconds max, so nothing too annoying, if anything added to the realistic GFE, haha.

Back to DFK and asked if i was ready to go. On with the rubber and she climbed on top, slow pace and we switched into missionary. I wanted to get the pace up, but she said it was too sore. So back to slow missionary. She was pretty tight so finished in the bag. Cleanup and small talk after and i am out, bang on 30 mins.

All in all, boring sex, boring blowjob and phone usage resulted in the neutral. She is a nice girl and the DFK saved it for me. But wouldn't be rushing back. If i wanted somebody to use their phone halfway through sex, i would have stayed at home  :lol:

Offline Tony4447

She is known for a vanilla service, so not sure what more you expected, wrong girl if you were thinking of PSE

Online Dean801

I agree with the review and also found her boring many moons ago.
Vanilla is fine but total lack of interest is different imo

Offline Yasir_DK

2 pops in half an hour at a budget price, sounds +ve to me

Offline Tomsmith86

She is known for a vanilla service, so not sure what more you expected, wrong girl if you were thinking of PSE

I agree i should have utilised the site more before booking. Shame about the phone usage, even if it was a quick interval.

Offline Tomsmith86

Definitely the best vfm i have come across. Just didn't cut it for me this time around. She's very well, positively reviewed so thankfully i seem to be the exception, not the norm for this girl

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah she doesn't appear to have hiked her price up unlike the majority of girls, FFS nobody tell her  :dash:

£60/hh and £110/hr is decent value these days and as you say being able to shoot twice in a 30 minute booking with CIM and plenty of DFK sounds great.

Sometimes I like more of a PSE booking and being a bit rough with a girl but I also really like a decent and tender  :rose: GFE too, it's good to mix it up  :thumbsup:

Offline Cryton123

Offline cyanblue

Takes vanilla to another level . Not for me .

Offline Jayj

Just from my perspective I quite enjoy a “vanilla” punt it’s a more realistic GFE, in real life your girl friend isn’t licking your arse and wanking you over their face 😂 don’t get me wrong I like a bit of SP pretend sex, Molly is a nice attractive girl and that works for me but absolutely understand why that’s not for others.