Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ronnie Rox  (Read 2790 times)

Mingemidden

Hi

Thinking of giving this wee beauty a try any info on her would be much appreciated External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline henry brubaker

Avoid. Poor service, a bit of an arsehole, a fat belly she does well to hide in her pics and a dump of a flat. Nice tits is the only positive thing I could say but I wasn't allowed to touch them.

She's had multiple AW profiles so I'm guessing it's not only me that has such a low opinion of her.

Mingemidden

Thanks Hendry saved me £60 :drinks: :drinks:

Offline slamman

Was she previously Rebecca or something like that?

Offline henry brubaker

I think that was one of her many names.

Tjkooker

Mmmmmmmmmmmm bullshit posters. I wouldn't touch her with yours but I still smell prossie pimp combo tarring another prossie. Much like happens with aw feedback around Glasgow.
Guessing your both called andy.

derekmc

She has used a few different names, worked around various addresses in Paisley and around the Paisley Rd West area. Saw her a couple of years ago and unless she has changed her attitude and service drastically then wouldn't recommend. I stupidly saw her twice, as she was local to me and one night I had some free time she was only girl I could on the phone. Plus I thought second time must be better. I was wrong, and haven't made that mistake again. If was crap first time then chances are will be crap again.
She had a totally inflated opinion of her self and her looks. She isn't ugly but is very plain, has nice set of boobs, but that is as good as it gets. Heavier than looks in her pics, probably size 12 verging on size 14 around the waist. Was her service though the was really poor, nice boobs but doesn't like them getting touched. No kissing, no owo and very little touching of any kind allowed. What service there was provided was very rushed and it was obvious she didn't want to be doing what she doing and couldn't wait to get the booking over with. Now I know this probably the way most girls feel but when I am paying I at least expect them to pretend a little! and don't have a strop on and sit there with their face tripping them.