Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany - GFE Sheffield (Possible TOFTT?)  (Read 2267 times)

Offline adamza

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lass a few weeks ago - I think this may be a TOFTT however could be wrong (there are reviews for a Tiffany at GFE from years ago but I believe this is a different girl).

I saw Tiffany's profile appear on the GFE site recently and was intrigued as I was keen to have a young, fit, size 6 lass ride on my cock  :D

Made a booking for 30 minutes via phone and was there shortly afterwards. Paid £20 at reception and then met Tiffany. I will say that I think she is a bit older than the advertised 23...I would probably say she looks closer to 28, however this wasn't an issue. I found her to be facially pretty. This lass is very slim and the pictures/description of her body are accurate, however she did have a nice pert bum.

I was pretty happy with the lass in front of me, and she led me into one of the rooms downstairs. Agreed GFE services, paid her £45, then she left and I jumped in the shower.

Shower done and Tiffany came back into the room. Very brief chat then we got into it - started off with both of us kneeling on the bed, and we began with some light kissing. We started slowly, however as I undressed her and played with her nipples and rubbed her clit she started making the right noises, and the kissing became more intense. This girl isn't shy with kissing and it ended up being full on DFK.

I then laid her down on the bed, carried on with more DFK, before playing with and licking her nipples, and eventually working my way down to her pussy. I enjoyed going down on her and her pussy tasted fresh, and she seemed to enjoy this by the way her legs were shaking. Unfortunately, she didn't allow fingers inside and I could only rub her clit, but this wasn't a huge issue.

She told me it was my turn so we flipped over, I laid down and she started with some OWO. Her technique was fantastic, and it was one of the best BJs I've had in a while. She took my full length in her mouth and played with my balls at the same time which felt great. If I'd booked an hour, I would have been happy to finish round 1 via OWO, however as it was 30 minutes I had to cut it short as I was in danger of popping  :D

Some more DFK as she applied the rubber, and then she assumed the CG position and slid onto my cock. Fuck me she is tight, I felt like I was going to cum straight away  :dash: She started grinding and bouncing on my cock which felt amazing, leaning in for some DFK throughout. I knew I wasn't going to last long with this lass, so I switched positions to try and prolong things. Moved into doggy, which helped to stop the sap rising. Her ass is a lovely sight to behold whilst she's bending over. I pounded away at her in doggy for a while before I couldn't hold off any longer and I popped in the bag.

Quick clean up, brief chat, then we got dressed and I was on my way.

Overall - a thoroughly enjoyable punt with a fit young lass, who gives good OWO and is a good fuck. Also excellent VFM at £65 for 30 mins, especially in the current climate. I'm very likely to return, and would definitely recommend (although as always YMMV)  :thumbsup:

Offline mushroom77

For me no fingers inside is not GFE, good review though  :)

Offline adamza

For me no fingers inside is not GFE, good review though  :)

Yeah fair I usually expect it to be allowed. Personally, it's probably bottom of the list of things that I look for though (behind OWO, DFK, RO etc) so I wasn't particularly bothered  :D

Offline Lordg6

Awesome review, I never quiet know what I'm getting at gfe so it's good to know she's a pretty lass and keen on the job. Last few I had there were too interested