Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylaloulou - Nottingham  (Read 4485 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6506907) (22 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline agent74

External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 for 15 minutes (stayed for 30) with everything included.

Location: A flat in NG7. It's not too shabby and my car felt safe at least.

Meet: I prepared a re-enactment. External Link/Members Only

She's pretty well reviewed by now and for good reason. She's friendly, well presented, doesn't clock watch and makes sure you leave happy. What more could you want?

- Agent

Offline ZeroCount

A flat in NG7? Has she moved?

Offline noughtyskywalker

I saw her a couple of weekends ago when she was back from her brief hiatus and she did say she was packing and ready to move from her NG5 location. Will post my review soon (my first).
« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 07:02:11 am by noughtyskywalker »

Offline Uk765

What's this one like in person? any sign of drugs or mental health? would say she is odd over inbox to say the least

Offline filthy.john

What's this one like in person? any sign of drugs or mental health? would say she is odd over inbox to say the least

I've had a pretty bizarre experience also.

Emailed to get her availability for the next day - asking for a afternoon apppintment - I get a reply giving her window of opportunity as any time between 10am and 2pm... I sadly anticipated I would not be free until after 2 pm so that wasnt great but I said I'd be in touch if an opportunity arose before 2pm. Anyway - it did.

So I tried calling - no answer...

I texted - nothing...

And then as I set off driving I get a text saying she was free. So I try rnging hands free - no answer. I pull up and text - how about 12pm (its now 1130 and I'm just leaving Nottingham city centre). She replies saying fine - gives me the postcode. I put it in the sat nav - 10 mins away which means I'll be super early - but no problem.

So as I'm driving I am then bombarded with texts... asking me to make it 12.30 because she needs to get home... then telling me she cant get an Uber... then saying no probs I'll get the bus. I eventually pull-up and fire a text back saying - look, forget it I'm heading home... All the time she's texting, I;m caling on the hands free as I'm driving but she's refusing to answer. Bizarre.

The barrage of texts from her continue - and then suddenly a 'Forget it? Confused... what do you mean?'

The texts continue for a good 30 mins with her essentially saying 'you only had to say 1230 was a problem and 12 would have been fine'.

Now thats as maybe - but in my experience - this one struck me as one of those leading a chaotic life and I fully expected to rock-up and her not to be there  and not to be there even at 1230.

Why she cant answer the phone and TALK is also a bit bizarre... all the time I'm getting the barrage of texts while driving I'm trying to call hands free but she's ignoring the calls whilst simply preferring to text.

So as well reviewed as she is - alarm bells rang for me and I cant see me trying her again.

Offline alftupper

I've had a pretty bizarre experience also.

Emailed to get her availability for the next day - asking for a afternoon apppintment - I get a reply giving her window of opportunity as any time between 10am and 2pm... I sadly anticipated I would not be free until after 2 pm so that wasnt great but I said I'd be in touch if an opportunity arose before 2pm. Anyway - it did.

So I tried calling - no answer...

I texted - nothing...

And then as I set off driving I get a text saying she was free. So I try rnging hands free - no answer. I pull up and text - how about 12pm (its now 1130 and I'm just leaving Nottingham city centre). She replies saying fine - gives me the postcode. I put it in the sat nav - 10 mins away which means I'll be super early - but no problem.

So as I'm driving I am then bombarded with texts... asking me to make it 12.30 because she needs to get home... then telling me she cant get an Uber... then saying no probs I'll get the bus. I eventually pull-up and fire a text back saying - look, forget it I'm heading home... All the time she's texting, I;m caling on the hands free as I'm driving but she's refusing to answer. Bizarre.

The barrage of texts from her continue - and then suddenly a 'Forget it? Confused... what do you mean?'

The texts continue for a good 30 mins with her essentially saying 'you only had to say 1230 was a problem and 12 would have been fine'.

Now thats as maybe - but in my experience - this one struck me as one of those leading a chaotic life and I fully expected to rock-up and her not to be there  and not to be there even at 1230.

Why she cant answer the phone and TALK is also a bit bizarre... all the time I'm getting the barrage of texts while driving I'm trying to call hands free but she's ignoring the calls whilst simply preferring to text.

So as well reviewed as she is - alarm bells rang for me and I cant see me trying her again.

By all accounts she isn't the best organised, and I've given up trying to see her, as she has never answered my messages.

However, after reading your account, she says she isn't at her house, and then possibly on a bus. Perhaps she didn't want to talk business in public.

Offline ZeroCount

Or she just prefers texting to talking? It's not that much of a mystery.

She's super-disorganised for sure, and that's a bit of a pain, but I see it as a relatively small price to pay for the chance to face fuck a cute girl in her early 20s. YMMV.

Offline GoldTop

Find it odd that some hookers won't answer the phone to speak to you, but will gladly swallow a mouthful of your Bob Monk. Bizarre

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Find it odd that some hookers won't answer the phone to speak to you, but will gladly swallow a mouthful of your Bob Monk. Bizarre

.... mouthful of jizz but don’t kiss  :lol:

Offline filthy.john

By all accounts she isn't the best organised, and I've given up trying to see her, as she has never answered my messages.

However, after reading your account, she says she isn't at her house, and then possibly on a bus. Perhaps she didn't want to talk business in public.

Fair point - to a degree... The business side was all set - it was simply a question of timing. I still find it odd that she would launch into that barrage of texts on the timing point with me having pulled over to reply that I was en-route and driving.

Offline ZeroCount

She does seem to love texting, I've been on the receiving end of a perplexing barrage of them myself whilst on my way to a meet with her!

I don't get why the surprise that she wouldn't pick up a voice call though. Some people just prefer texting and hate calls. I'm the same, can't be bothered dealing with bad connections, dodgy accents and mishearing important information, much easier to sort everything by text and have it right there in black and white.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I had the texts and bad organisation  :D

I’ve cut/paste from the start of my review......

After texting and calling from 8 am a dozen times without any response I get a text at 9pm saying she’s free, I reply great I’ll get on the way I’m not far away see you in 20, it then goes radio silent again 15 mins later she says are you coming I say yes send the address, and off I go. She says give her 15 mins.

I’m nearly there she texts let me know if your coming, I say I’m 5 mins off I’m then asked to give her another 10 and text when I arrive.

I get a text saying the dogs puked give her another 5
Well I’ve sat in the car in the middle of bestwood around 10pm gone now for about another 20 mins

Finally get a text saying ready or “redy” as she texts  :D

Offline gumgum

I had a visit to her new flat .. does not talk on phone and I agree with others its always txt messages..
You leave with a smile on your face..

Online j122

I had a visit to her new flat .

is this one closer to city centre?  :hi:

Offline Sham12345

She’s definitely closer now to city centre and completely in a safe student area. She does reply to emails but once u see she will give her number so definitely easier but text she loves replying to texts

She’s good at her job 👌

Online Dipper

Reminds me of that Gem who also caused a bit of a stir here.

Offline aanimator

Reminds me of that Gem who also caused a bit of a stir here.

I think I know who you mean

Online tightfoot69

Does she kiss? It is not on her enjoys list.

Would love to see her but would like it to be early afternoon. But it seems she works at midnight which is a bit strange and no good to me.

Offline wantkinkyfun

She really messed me around yesterday. Arranged a time and then she put it back twice before finally cancelling. It was very annoying and should have been avoidable!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 12:25:16 pm by wantkinkyfun »

Offline ZeroCount

Does she kiss? It is not on her enjoys list.

Would love to see her but would like it to be early afternoon. But it seems she works at midnight which is a bit strange and no good to me.

I'd describe what I get as light french kissing. Dunno if she does it with everyone. Maybe it's deeper if she really likes you.  :D

She works all kind of odd hours, always worth texting her on the offchance, you might get lucky.

Offline ZeroCount

She really messed me around yesterday. Arranged a time and then she put it back twice before finally cancelling. It was very annoying and should have been avoidable!

That's not good, sorry to hear that. She's the ditziest, most absent-minded and disorganised person in the world, but she's never cancelled on me once a booking was agreed.

Offline EclipseBlue

I'd describe what I get as light french kissing. Dunno if she does it with everyone. Maybe it's deeper if she really likes you.  :D

From what I've been reading about her, if you do manage to DFK you might get a bit of an aftertaste from the guy before  :lol:

Offline ZeroCount

From what I've been reading about her, if you do manage to DFK you might get a bit of an aftertaste from the guy before  :lol:

Oh damn, so that's what I could taste!   :scare:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Either that or her new toothpaste is very salty  :lol: