Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy Blue - excellent service in Chancery Lane  (Read 2777 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5753245) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
16 review(s) for Jessy189 (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline MikaelMika81

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I was looking for a girl that is not SP every day and her profile came up,no contact number only email contact, I've sent her a email  and got the green light and the phone number. I should consider myself lucky if I manage to book her as a new client.She doesn't have to many pictures in her gallery or movies but I had a feeling that Jessy is sexy like fire.

Fees -£120/60 minutes   I've should  just went for 2 hours  :dash:

Contact -AW mail after switch to message.

The girl - 5.4 tall,sexy curved body  size 10-12,big natural tits,dark  hair and green eyes  like her body  was designed for sex.

Location - Chancery  Lane  flat very clean also the bathroom  with everything  that you require.

The action - Jessy open the door standing behind and when  I turn I knew this is going to be very good, even the little  fella  start to wake up, a small kiss that turn into DFK before I could  have the chance to  take off any of my clothes, quick  shower and back to DFK,she's a  excellent kisser the towel went down and the OWO started at the beginning was more kissing  and tongue from the tip to base balls attention followed to proper DT,spitting  and fast sucking, I've could see in the mirrors  that she was fingering herself  I told her to laid on her back to give her a nice oral alternate  with fingers  inside her,she was wetting herself more and more I could feel her pussy starting to have contractions and the moans louder and louder I think she had a orgasm  :yahoo:  , she went for CG and boy she was  tight more DFK until  we went in front of the mirrors  and went for standing doggy , she likes to see herself fucked from the back and I went full throttle I finished  with a CIM and she didn't removed her mouth until  every  drop was out.

She went to clean herself and we had a nice talk regarding  the living  cost in London at the moment.

Conclusion  - definitely  I will see her again I will try to go for 2 hours,but will be  hard to book  her considering that she is not working  every day and she's  got a very small time  frame to  book her.

Any question  just ask.

Mikael out

Offline Bartolomeo

Nice! Good you managed to get a booking.

I tried as soon as I saw her put dates up, but she had already been booked for when i wanted. Hopefully I will manage to see her