Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystalfendi - Camden (July 2022)  (Read 2923 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6819662) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline AWPunt

Summary - expensive but very hot & enthusiastic.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking details - 1 hr (£160) + filming, CIM, fingering (£190) => £350 total
Logistics - not great - arranged through agent, but did not get a confirm and no response to calls / texts over weekend so thought was cancelled. 
Location - spacious flat near Mornington Crescent
Looks - smoking - pictures are accurate.

The meet
A little dick-in-gyrating-arse-crack to tease, then warmed up with oral and returned the favour with reverse oral plus a finger.  Rotated mainly between missionary and doggy (wonderful view of her Brazilian rear), with a little cowgirl before finishing with a facial.  Filmed with a camcorder throughout, and crystal played up to the camera well - plenty of sultry eye contact.  Wasn't allowed to film cowgirl for some reason...

More expensive than I'd normally go for an hour, but I'm a sucker for the Brazilian figure, and those eyes...

Offline bbwandy72

£200 extra for CIM & swallow? Ouch!

Offline Ron89

To add a bit of balance, she looks nothing like her pics facially, a lot less easy on the eye. Decent service, nothing amazing - I’ll review at some point when I can be bothered.

Offline AWPunt

To add a bit of balance, she looks nothing like her pics facially, a lot less easy on the eye. Decent service, nothing amazing - I’ll review at some point when I can be bothered.
Each to their own - I found her attractive, and while the profile shots are a little more glammed up I didn't notice much of a difference (and still don't in the videos!).  I do seem to have a bit of a thing for the Brazilian figure though so could be a touch biased.
I doubt I'd go again at £350, but also don't regret going.

Offline Wretched

Looks like she's got a new profile. Same pics that's on here are in the gallery
 External Link/Members Only.