Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Polish Nicole - Hounslow  (Read 4136 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6124774) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Travel

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Definitely not the same girl who has been reviewed with this AW Profile. More like her mum.

Modern flats Near Asda in Hounslow. Tidy enough with loo roll and towels everywhere in the bathroom

Profile says she is 28 but more like 48 and the photos may be if her but if they are it’s a long time ago. That said I like a Polish milf - they offer an honest  and quality service.

I paid £70 for half an hour. I retrospect she reminded me of another Polish blonde I used to see over by Neasden who took a hard anal pounding enthusiastically. No sex on this visit. I was after oral and rimming. Jeez does she love to rim your arse. I was expecting to feel her tongue on my tonsils she was going that hard and deep. Punctuated by some dirty talk and a bit of a blow job now and then, this was a great experience.

Unloaded in her very keen mouth before she got up to spit.

Recommended if you prefer enthusiasm and a dirty mind over a size 8 eighteen year olds body with a surly “cum baby” mantra
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 11:28:57 pm by Travel »

Offline francescototti

wow, so not only does she look closer to 50 years of age and doesn't look like the girl in the profile but still gets a positive review?    :wacko:  :crazy: :thumbsdown:

Offline Grandslam

the photos may be if her but if they are it’s a long time ago

Given the tattoos, it shouldn't be difficult to know whether it's her or not.

Offline Travel

Given the tattoos, it shouldn't be difficult to know whether it's her or not.

Tattoos can be removed.

Offline The_Don

Definitely not the same girl who has been reviewed with this AW Profile. More like her mum.

B&S then

Offline sparkus

Polish MILFs are a holy grail, we probably need a thread on them as they move around so much and there's profile swaps like this aplenty.

I was having a chebs hunt in Cheshunt this week as there were two busty Polish MILFs there but profiles are gone as of today.

Offline Travel

wow, so not only does she look closer to 50 years of age and doesn't look like the girl in the profile but still gets a positive review?    :wacko:  :crazy: :thumbsdown:

Correct, she does because she was fantastic. Pure filth. If I didn’t like her, I would have walked.

Point to note for you- it’s my review, so it is my opinion, not yours which goes in the review. Feel free to disagree but do not tell me what my opinion should be.

Offline Grandslam

Tattoos can be removed.

With the number, size and density of those tattoos - not really.

Offline Leaveitout

Tattoos can be removed.

given that I saw the actual girl in the pics (see my review) a few months go, removal in that timeframe is not possible
you sound very defensive
just answer the question