Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Period Play  (Read 3645 times)

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Without meaning to sound obvious I assume this is what it says? I have a very open mind on most things but have never partaken..............are we to assume you go down on the WG when she is in full throw of a period, then shag her and get very bloody?

I notice quite a few girls have this on their likes list...............or is it something completely different? Are there fans out there for this activity because I have never read about it in a field report?

Offline smiths

Without meaning to sound obvious I assume this is what it says? I have a very open mind on most things but have never partaken..............are we to assume you go down on the WG when she is in full throw of a period, then shag her and get very bloody?

I notice quite a few girls have this on their likes list...............or is it something completely different? Are there fans out there for this activity because I have never read about it in a field report?

Yes is it what you think it is. I did thought meet a punter at a party who asked me of i knew of any good costume shops as he wanted to hire a Mr Darcy outfit for a period play punt. I did chuckle.

Offline AnthG

I always thought Period Play was playing with her vagina with your finger while she is having her period.

To be honest I get the feeling the reason why girls tick this is not because they are into this stuff. They likely tick it to mean "I am not taking time off work when I have my period"
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Fair point........one girl asked if I minded she was on her period, some say can't work that week because they have a period. A particular girl who works in my area gets positively delighted when it's her time of the month having read her blog, adds to kinky sex it says!   

Offline Boundless

I am led to believe that there are special sponges that they use so as not to have to stop working.
I'm sure any WG's on here will concur.
Personally, I would rather know, even if a sponge is in use before going down under just in case - I'm not a vampire!

Offline smiths

I am led to believe that there are special sponges that they use so as not to have to stop working.
Personally, I would rather know, even if a sponge is in use before going down under just in case - I'm not a vampire!

Its a fact some WGs do use sponges. Some of them wont tell punters as they know that could well put some off booking them.

Jim Panzee

Isn't this danger, fucking about with Blood ?

Offline smiths

Isn't this danger, fucking about with Blood ?

It certainly could be.

Offline NIK

Toshiba

Offline Bangers and Gash

yeah, you'd think earning a couple of grand a week they'd be able to give their fanny a rest whilst on the rag.  :vomit:

Just goes to show how money mad they are, and how little respect they have for their customers health.  :angry:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I think that ladies vary around the time of the month that they feel randy, some love sex before, some during, others are seriously averse to being even touched before or during a period, so they cannot even act randy at all for the sake of a $ or two.

Sienna_Bronze

Yeah there are special sponges that you can use, and there's also sea sponges. Some guys like period play and will ask when it's your time of the month but to be honest it's very rare that a complete stranger will want to fuck a girl on her period.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Fair points..............as I thought not a popular act

doc14

I remember shagging an ex once very energetic doggy, pulled out and she "sprayed" everywhere, was funny afterwards but I resolved to give it a miss with WG's. Usually when on their period girls I see over oral only.

Offline Tailpipe

I always thought Period Play was playing with her vagina with your finger while she is having her period.

To be honest I get the feeling the reason why girls tick this is not because they are into this stuff. They likely tick it to mean "I am not taking time off work when I have my period"

:D :lol: :D

Offline Boundless

If I discovered mid-punt that a girl was on her period the punt would come to a full stop!

I'll get my coat!

Offline odynsfee

Just imagine licking the pussy when she is on you would come up looking like Alex Ferguson :scare:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Yes Beppy sponges or Gynotex sponges are specifically for this purpose. However some girls will use sea sponges or even make up sponges as they are cheaper but do not work as well as not meant for it  some also use a moon cup which is a bit like a plastic bag with a rigid lip that fits around the cervix however these are not meant to be used during sex as can leak or break
Period play just means willing to have sex while on a period as some men really like this
I tries to work with a sponge when I first started but realised very quickly I can't work at all during that time as I am a miserable grumpy mess who could not feel sexy if I tried during a period so now take a tablet that means I only have two a year when I choose to. Plus it's far to messy for me and I don't put a towel on the bed as feel that's more for parlours
The sponges can be felt if you slip a finger in as are over an inch thick so it us quite easy to tell if one is in use. I do feel a woman should inform you she is using a sponge so you can decide if you want to go ahead

Offline HS4000Kestral

I once was with a girl and as I pulled out I was covered in blood - made me feel a bit queezy at the time, then she said straight away that it was her period and not too worry - however in the same session she declined anal - which I thought was a bit strange? or am I missing something from my biology gcse?

Offline Bangers and Gash

If I discovered mid-punt that a girl was on her period the punt would come to a full stop!

No doubt a good tactic used by unscrupulous pro$$ies (of which there are plenty) for you to terminate the booking, leaving her to count the cash and watch the rest of Jeremy Kyle.

SteveNova

For some it means more than sex during a period, it is being messy with blood and playing around with a bloody vagina.  Naughty girl Soph, among others, says that she offers this service, though I haven't experienced it.  A bit of blood wouldn't put me off.

DG

Yes Beppy sponges or Gynotex sponges are specifically for this purpose. However some girls will use sea sponges or even make up sponges as they are cheaper but do not work as well as not meant for it  some also use a moon cup which is a bit like a plastic bag with a rigid lip that fits around the cervix however these are not meant to be used during sex as can leak or break
Period play just means willing to have sex while on a period as some men really like this
I tries to work with a sponge when I first started but realised very quickly I can't work at all during that time as I am a miserable grumpy mess who could not feel sexy if I tried during a period so now take a tablet that means I only have two a year when I choose to. Plus it's far to messy for me and I don't put a towel on the bed as feel that's more for parlours
The sponges can be felt if you slip a finger in as are over an inch thick so it us quite easy to tell if one is in use. I do feel a woman should inform you she is using a sponge so you can decide if you want to go ahead

I had often wondered why my regular girl never had a 'week off' every month. I'm sure I've seen her at different times throughout the month but certainly haven't noticed any tell tale signs. Both in terms of penetration and finger play, I go pretty deep and am sure I would have noticed if she had something inside. So I guess, as I had previously suspected, it's some form of medication. Really not something I want to ask her.

I have to say I'm a total wimp when it comes to periods.

Offline cueball

Not for me at all, not a fan of blood.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I had often wondered why my regular girl never had a 'week off' every month. I'm sure I've seen her at different times throughout the month but certainly haven't noticed any tell tale signs. Both in terms of penetration and finger play, I go pretty deep and am sure I would have noticed if she had something inside. So I guess, as I had previously suspected, it's some form of medication. Really not something I want to ask her.

I have to say I'm a total wimp when it comes to periods.

past the menopause?

JV547845

I had often wondered why my regular girl never had a 'week off' every month.

On the pill, and/or didn't menstruate for more than a day or so, so fit you in around her?  TV? ;-)

DG

On the pill, and/or didn't menstruate for more than a day or so, so fit you in around her?  TV? ;-)

You're maybe right about the pill, but TV, definitely not, she's all woman!!  :)

Offline Swsnapper

WG on my hot list I was cruising had an update saying Period Play this week. Initially I did just think she was dressing up as a buxom wench for the week etc...

Offline Happylad

One regular that I had told me she always felt sexier when on her period.  We compromised in that I didn`t go down on her, she used a tampax to stem the flow, and we both thoroughly enjoyed my cock giving her arse a jolly good workout. 

I must confess that I used to rather look forward to her periods, as her arse was `out of bounds` the rest of the time.

Offline jawill

Punting, by nature already has plenty of risks associated with it let alone throwing blood into the mix too!

Not for me. Just imagine if the condom broke and you're nob was covered in her blood. I think a lot of people seem to forget condoms do break from time to time!