Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freya le roux: Gateshead  (Read 2432 times)

32 review(s) for Freya Le Roux (30 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bhagat08

External Link/Members Only
Meet: 2 weeks ago , in-call £80 half and hour.
Comms : good , very responsive.
Accommodation: apartment easy to find , shares with another girl.
Meet: was an impulsive punt , checked out a few of my favourites but no one available.
So went for Freya considering her good reviews thought she might be worth the extra £20 quid.
Well it wasn’t.
Reasons: firstly I did not find her arousing look wise , she is got a very tiny frame the one u think might break if u even slightly manhandle it. She is one the most petite girls I’ve seen. She might have been to holiday or something because she was extremely tanned.
We went through the usual DFK, OWO, sex in few position and cum in mish , (CIM was not on offer).
She seemed very disinterested, her conversations forced but I’m not complaining about the convo thing because I wasn’t on a date.
But nevertheless I could feel a discomfort she was having whenever she was coming close.
I mean I was showered clean and everything. No enthusiasm whatever.
I took a very slow and careful approach during the whole sex thing just because i didn’t want to break a bone. Now I am 5’11” and weigh about 90 kg , so yes a bit fat but not a giant, but I did look like one when with her.
So long story short , too petite for my liking , she seemed not arsed about me , very mechanical meet and definitely overpriced , I have see girls at £60 who look just as good if not better.
Now I am not calling her ugly , don’t get me wrong here but she definitely did not awake the sex zeal in me.
I will not go back.

Offline Zooms

Thanks for your review. Such a detailed reason helps. :thumbsup: