Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds city centre recommendations  (Read 1540 times)

Offline muffler

I've got a fairly rare opportunity to punt next week in Leeds city centre and I'm looking for some recommendations.

I've made initial contact with Naomi (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=20286) but not heard back yet so starting to think about plans B to G!

I'm not particularly hard to please, OWO, RO, usual services. Anal is a nice to have extra but not essential. Not arsed about kissing at all - really doesn't do it for me.

Don't have any age, race or hair colour type preferences and I'm equally happy with girl next door types as well as FAF candidates. Very much a lover of boobs and natural, where possible. Would love a proper deep throat experience as well.

So, Naomi aside (and of course subject to dates/times working) who would be your go to's in and around Leeds City Centre? Timings are a little tight so don't really want to be as far out as Morley, for example, though I appreciate Curvy Sam, Star Natalia and a few others are out that way. They'll just have to be tackled another day. Happy to pay up to £150 for the hour with the right WG though the £120/30 mark would be better. Appreciate that could make for slim pickings. Not averse to a 30 min booking but wanted to try and make the most of the opportunity.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations of SPs that have given you the kind of time that's left you sky high for a few days afterwards.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Sweet candice is very good

But 160ph

Offline muffler

Ah cheers, I shall check her out.  :drinks:

Offline Aireman

Filthy Laura has great boobs and will do you deepthroat. Think she has a place in city centre for incalls now.

Offline hellohi21

You can’t really go wrong with this one

Hot as fuck, great tits and good value

External Link/Members Only

Offline muffler

Cheers @hellohi21

I'm not normally a fake tits guy - do they feel better than they look? Can't argue on the value front though!

Offline muffler

Thanks @aireman

If you mean this Laura: External Link/Members Only boobs do look good but bit too much belly perhaps and those extras really push the budget too far for me - one for the possibles list maybe.

Cheers for the recommendation though, appreciate it.