Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella Rose x - Lincoln  (Read 2311 times)

8 review(s) for Isabella rose x (1 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7683344) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline markus666

External Link/Members Only
Isabella Rose, I was put onto Issy by a mate, I read her profile, her pics are rubbish.
I was given her phone number and a post code, and it was arranged that I pick her up and take her back to my place. I rang her up and arranged the pick up, it was on an estate at the very North of Lincoln, she was easy to speak to and she sounded nice on the phone. I arrived at the pick up point and I was on the phone to her and she directed me to her.
She is a pretty girl with long blonde hair (for the moment) she was wearing a petty frock, split to the thigh. She got in the car and greeted me with a lovely French kiss, but beware those of you who don't like a smokey breath, Issy is a smoker, she certainly does not have bad breath, just smokey breath.
Once inside my place we got the paperwork out of the way, £300 for two hours minus a small fee for collecting her.
She was straight into passionate French kissing and she maneuvered me onto the settee still kissing, she opened her legs so that I could caress her pussy through her knickers, I was soon on my knees between her legs, I pulled her knickers to one side and started to give her oral, which she clearly enjoys. her pussy was very smooth and clean shaven, and when I got my tongue in there she tasted divine. She then said she wanted my cock, I stood up and removed my trousers and skiddies, by which time she was on her knees in front of me giving me a BJ, she pushed me back onto the settee and remained on her knees sucking my cock, her technique is very wet and very deep and very very pleasing. Enough of this, I stood up and lead her to the bedroom and stripped her off, she has a lovely body with nice pert tits, I would say that they are not as big as she puts on her profile, but very nice. I started with her on her back and giving her oral, I then got a big wand and some coconut oil and gave her pleasure that way, the only downer in all her services is that she does not like to be fingered :thumbsdown:. When she could take no more, we moved into 69 which was divine, I got my tongue right into her juicy pussy and then up her arse. From there we bagged the todger and went into mish then scissors, then I had her on her side with her legs together in an 'L' shape, I laid on my side with my head next to her feet, I don't know what you call this position but you can get deep penetration and the girls seem to love the position, and in this position I could suck her toes :yahoo:. I then stood up and pulled her to the edge of the bed still laid on her back, I entered her like that with her feet each side of my face.
We then went for doggie, my time was nearly up so I shot my load and we cleaned up, kissing and cuddling as we got dressed :hi:. I then drove her back home.
all in all a very pleasing experience and I can't wait to see Issy again and take advantage of some more of her services.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Nice one mate, i think she goes onto my HL.

Offline StealthGrey866

She’s been on my HL for years, tried to contact her on and off multiple times over the years with no response.

There’s always been something about her Which has drawn me to wanting to book her…

May try again if she’s taking appointments? 

Is the number on her review / UKP page correct?

Offline markus666

She’s been on my HL for years, tried to contact her on and off multiple times over the years with no response.

There’s always been something about her Which has drawn me to wanting to book her…

May try again if she’s taking appointments? 

Is the number on her review / UKP page correct?
Which number?

Offline StealthGrey866

That may explain why I never managed to contact them/get a reply. Would you mind sending me the number through a private message please?

Offline markus666

That may explain why I never managed to contact them/get a reply. Would you mind sending me the number through a private message please?
Issy does not give her number out, you need to contact her through AW  :hi:

Offline wintermen

That's a total turn around from the last two reports, both negative, although four years ago. Maybe worth a try in the future.