Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GIGI YUMMY THAI - Sunbury - My First Thai experience  (Read 3820 times)

21 review(s) for GIGI YUMMY THAI (17 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Lorachoop

Fancied some Thai for lunch so GiGi looked tasty and had Yummy in her name, so booked one hour. Couple of previous positive reviews on site so I knew what to expect.

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Small upstairs flat off Hampton Road West. Parked for free in Wickes, and it was a 1 min walk to the place.
I can see that now she has moved away to Charing Cross.

Arrival & Looks
She looks exactly like her pics although they are airbrushed. She let me in and was wearing a see through dress. I followed her up the stairs into a small room staring at her pert ass. Height around 5'4, long black hair, Dress Size 8, nicely done nails, she has some tatoos (nothing off putting), fake tits but very nicely done with no scars, slim waist, pert ass, good looking women and v fuckable  :D

Charges
£150 for an hour.
£130 an hour is the standard rate.
£20 for Rimming. Taken
£20 for CIM. Not Taken

Services Received
Full on DFK, DT, Ball Sucking, Rimming, 2 rounds of sex in multiple positions.

Comms
All done via text. Prompt responses and checked an hour before if I was still coming.

Details

I had asked her to leave her long hair open and be freshly showered. Both requests met.

Money changed hands and I took a quick shower. Large Clean towel provided. Shower was not the greatest of facilities but it does the job

GiGi moved to the UK 2 months ago and english is limited. But enough to make her understand what to do but you will struggle to have a length conversation with her.

Back in room and I made a few jokes which made her giggle. Spoke about feeling like having Thai for lunch and that's why I was here. She laughed at that and we immediately started DFK. Lots of tongue, it was deep, sloppy, full of saliva. Yum Yum YES!

After a long DFK session I got her out of her dress and immediately started sucking on those wonderful fake tits. They are perfect size for her body and not very hard. No scars and I sucked both of them for a while.

Back to more DFK as I grab her ass cheeks in both of my hands. My dick now poking out the towel and she removes the towel in one quick move.

She kneels down on floor and starts OWO which is deep, not toothy and with limited use of hands. She can take my whole length and press her nose against my stomach and hold it there. Nice!

She is happy for me to hold her head, grab her hair and gently face fuck her.

I guide her towards my balls and she sucks them nicely, alternative between sucking my dick, licking the shaft and sucking both balls.

I lied down on bed to give her better access to the balls and the ball sucking carried on for a while.

It was time to see her rimming skills so I lifted my legs in the air and pushed her head down towards my ass. She started by sensually kissing licking the area before she went to town on my ass.

She clearly enjoys rimming and I held her head down while she did the magic with her tongue. I let her come up for some air and pressed her head back down again to continue giving me an excellent rimming. Had a prolonged Rimming session and now that my dick was rock hard, it was time to fuck.

Condom on, no lube needed and she rides me cowgirl. She is fairly tight.

Its a very hot day and there is no fan in the room and we both are beginning to sweat.

She rides me very passionately while I hold her narrow waist and put her tits in my mouth.

She is bouncing up and down on my rock hard cock as we do more DFK and I suck, lick and admire those wonderful tits.

Was really enjoying this so decided to stay in this position. Felt the sap rising so held her close to me with both hands around her waist, holding her tightly against me, tongues playing deep tonsil tennis and I picked up the pace fucking her very hard until I eventually came in the bag with my tongue down her throat.

She cleans me up and offers a massage. I take her up on the offer.

The massage is very good. She uses oil and clearly is trained to do so. She does both my legs and feet, back, shoulder and head using her arms, hands and elbows.

After a great relaxing massage, I was ready for round 2.

More DFK and as I had 20 mins left, didn't indulge in more rimming.

She gives me OWO and sucks my balls nicely. Once I am hard, on comes the condom and I fuck her in mish.

Both legs over my shoulders, we put the D in DFK and I start fucking her hard and fast. No complains and she seems to be liking it, holding by buttocks and pressing her pussy deep into my cock.

10 mins of mish and we switch to doggy.

I start slow and then push her down on the bed so her head is down, ass up and I pick up the pace.

The view is great. I'm holding her narrow waist and fucking her hard as we both are sweating heavily now.

I push her all the way down and continue to fuck her hard in prone bone. She turns her face around so we do more dfk.

I lift her back up into doggy, then standing doggy and eventually come in the bag

Great session and a great first Thai experience.

I am hearing some noises from the next room and the corridor. She tells me that she shares the flat with a "Lady Boy" who also has clients coming over.

I have to wait 5 mins before I can go into the shower as the Lady Boy's client is using it. They made a right mess in the shower so I had a quick rinse and left soon after.

She said she will be here for a while although moving away, and she has to Charing Cross.

As always, YMMV.

Adding some pictures below

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 02:16:08 am by Lorachoop »

Offline versace

• Temp ban until