Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Adrianna - Tower Hill  (Read 5881 times)

63 review(s) for Miss Adrianna (52 positive, 7 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bookmaker2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£150 (£120 + £30 anal)/60m

Comms: Arranged via WhatsApp on the day. Was kept waiting for 15m with no response after I'd arrived and was about to head back when I got the room number. Would have liked to have received instructions on how to get to the lifts. She later apologised for the delay.

Location: A hotel a few mins from Tower Hill. Reception was busy so no issues getting past but I didn't know where the lifts were so no doubt looked suspicious when walking around trying to find them! They were at the very back of the hallway. Room was nice but the aircon wasn't working.

Adrianna: Like her pics, though maybe a size bigger (10-12), she mentioned she wants to lose weight. Facially attractive (like her veri pic). Big breasts, large bottom. curvy. Maybe a slight pooch. Friendly demeanour.

Services: FK, DFK, OWO, fingering, 69, RO, sex in multiple positions, anal.
- I had a quick shower on arrival as it was very hot that day.
- FK started off a little light but turned into DFK with lots of tongue after a little while.
- Decent OWO, lots of spit.
- Very responsive in 69/RO and fingering.
- No lube for sex, inc anal.
- Can take a hard pounding in both holes. We were both rather sweaty given the heat and lack of working aircon.
- Tongue action in DFK a little odd (think Oliva from Diva).

I would return.

Offline Dangermouse82

Nice review. She was good and has a decent ass when i last saw her

Offline nordybwoi

Is there a number for her that she has posted? A lot of people are saying they booked via text/whatsapp/call. I have been trying via AW for a while but no reply.

Offline rioja

I have been trying via AW for a while but no reply.

Did you notice that on AW her last logon was some time ago?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Did you notice that on AW her last logon was some time ago?

I tried last week and assumed she was on holiday. She generally only shows her number on Thursdays and Fridays when she works and, then, only if it's quiet for her. She sometimes gets booked up by regs without even putting her green light on.

Offline Qwerty69

I tried last week and assumed she was on holiday. She generally only shows her number on Thursdays and Fridays when she works and, then, only if it's quiet for her. She sometimes gets booked up by regs without even putting her green light on.

I tried booking her two weeks ago past 5pm as soon as I finished work. She said she was fully booked and then away for a few weeks. She’s cheap compared to everyone else so wanted to test the waters with her

Offline king tarzan

Reviews are hot and cold.. puts me off making the trekk
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Qwerty69

Reviews are hot and cold.. puts me off making the trekk

Very true. But £120 in this current market is worth a risk. Well I feel it is.