Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just about retired I'm afraid.  (Read 14212 times)

Offline NIK

I often talked on Pnet about retiring from punting, however ironically I have now virtually retired without intending to.
I am currently in the worst financial situation of my life - nothing to do with the recession or even punting, just my own stupidity over the past couple of years. This together with another personal problem means I don't know where my next punt is coming from. It also doesn't help that there still appears to be very little locally of interest to me.

After a great punt I frequently talked about it being my last one. Over the past couple of years these were ones with Nicoletta, but I remember talking to Amy (who I have seen more than any other wg) about it long before I knew Nicoletta. I had had a two girl punt with Amy and Adrianna (a Russian girl I also saw regularly at the time) at Adrianna's flat. Amy left with me to walk back to her place which was nearby. As we were walking down the street I told her that might well be last punt as I was thinking of giving up. She replied she doubted I would. This was maybe five years ago and she was right.

However thus far this year I have had just seven punts. One at Arabesque Bury in February, three in London at Easter and another three in London at the beginning of June. It will probably be just about the first year since I started punting that I won't have had a punt in a Sheffield parlour. Just checked and I  did have one in December, so it is still nowhere near a year yet. In my early days of punting I only had five or six punts a year, but these were spread out over the year and not squashed together on a London visit as I have to have them now. However for most of my punting career I have had probably 20 - 30 punts a year and sometimes many more.

I did want to be in control of when I stopped punting, but instead because of financial and another problem it has been somewhat taken out of my hands, and instead of going out consciously with a great punt or two it has just sort of fizzled out.   :cry:  Which I guess is the way of most things in reality.

This is doubly ironic in view of the success of UKP and our upcoming first anniversary. Being a non punter I actually feel a bit of a fraud at present. With the exceptions of my reviews of my London punts this year most of my comments about punting have been in the past - see my extensive post about Sheffield punts for example. This is rather worrying.
Even more worrying is that someone at work told me recently that I was living on past memories rather than the present or the future. (I think it was when I turned the wedding invite down.) This is also basically true, although of course they weren't referring to punting.  :scare:

Hopefully I might manage to scrape together the means and the opportunity to have a couple of punts to celebrate our anniversary in the next couple of weeks. However in the past money hasn't been that much of a problem for me, so although I wasn't happy I could put up with the bad punts. As this is no longer the case I simply cannot afford to experience a bad un now .  :scare:

Offline smiths

I often talked on Pnet about retiring from punting, however ironically I have now virtually retired without intending to.
I am currently in the worst financial situation of my life - nothing to do with the recession or even punting, just my own stupidity over the past couple of years. This together with another personal problem means I don't know where my next punt is coming from. It also doesn't help that there still appears to be very little locally of interest to me.

After a great punt I frequently talked about it being my last one. Over the past couple of years these were ones with Nicoletta, but I remember talking to Amy (who I have seen more than any other wg) about it long before I knew Nicoletta. I had had a two girl punt with Amy and Adrianna (a Russian girl I also saw regularly at the time) at Adrianna's flat. Amy left with me to walk back to her place which was nearby. As we were walking down the street I told her that might well be last punt as I was thinking of giving up. She replied she doubted I would. This was maybe five years ago and she was right.

However thus far this year I have had just seven punts. One at Arabesque Bury in February, three in London at Easter and another three in London at the beginning of June. It will probably be just about the first year since I started punting that I won't have had a punt in a Sheffield parlour. Just checked and I  did have one in December, so it is still nowhere near a year yet. In my early days of punting I only had five or six punts a year, but these were spread out over the year and not squashed together on a London visit as I have to have them now. However for most of my punting career I have had probably 20 - 30 punts a year and sometimes many more.

I did want to be in control of when I stopped punting, but instead because of financial and another problem it has been somewhat taken out of my hands, and instead of going out consciously with a great punt or two it has just sort of fizzled out.   :cry:  Which I guess is the way of most things in reality.

This is doubly ironic in view of the success of UKP and our upcoming first anniversary. Being a non punter I actually feel a bit of a fraud at present. With the exceptions of my reviews of my London punts this year most of my comments about punting have been in the past - see my extensive post about Sheffield punts for example. This is rather worrying.
Even more worrying is that someone at work told me recently that I was living on past memories rather than the present or the future. (I think it was when I turned the wedding invite down.) This is also basically true, although of course they weren't referring to punting.  :scare:

Hopefully I might manage to scrape together the means and the opportunity to have a couple of punts to celebrate our anniversary in the next couple of weeks. However in the past money hasn't been that much of a problem for me, so although I wasn't happy I could put up with the bad punts. As this is no longer the case I simply cannot afford to experience a bad un now .  :scare:

Sorry to hear about your financials but you really shouldnt feel a fraud at all, it simply doesnt matter to me anyway if the owner of a punting site or indeed any member punts or not. Its about sharing years of experience not only recent experiences. If you can pass on your experiences to other punters that in itself is priceless information. :D

Offline enzio

I just think you probably needed a break anyway.  By the sound of things you were getting bored of going on punts when your financial position was more stable.  Would it possibly help if you forgot about punting for a bit (let others look after this site for you), sorted out your financial woes and then came back when you had got yourself more "sorted" and were then desperately "up for it"?

Offline Daffodil

I'd second Smiths. I'm pretty new to punting (about 5 years) and the insights you and the other experienced punters give can be invaluable.

It is far more important to have a guy in charge who puts punters first and is happy to share his experiences.

Nonetheless, sorry to hear about your current difficulties and hope things turn around!

Offline jackdaw

I'll second Daffodil, or third Smiths. Hope you soon get on top of your financial blip, and other problem.

From a personal point of view, your postings on %%% were immensely helpful to me in my early punting days... back then you were one of very few posters I could relate to. (A lot of the other guys completely baffled me, relating tales from another world where every punt was wonderful.)

And I'm sure this present board, not least your own posts, similarly helps a wide range of punters. Keep posting away, you know it makes sense.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am actually punting far less than I have ever done over the last 25 years, not so much for financial reasons but I am no longer willing to risk hard earned money on mediocre punts, I find that holidays are far better value ----- not just sex tourist destinations, I also love Las Vegas where punting is too much like hard work and overpriced.
I do seem to be unlucky of late, a couple of weeks ago I booked a girl giving her 24 hours notice, with 30 minutes to go she cancels, only yesterday I was going to see one of my favourites in a parlour, she was on the rota to be working but the night before she was taken off and replaced.
I search Adultwork every day but struggle to find suitable candidates, my minimum requirement is a face picture and phone number, not too much to ask surely.
I am not seeking "bargain basement" girls, I am willing to pay up to £90 for 30 minutes.  ;)

James999

You don't need to punt to post on a punting board, it's just when peopel retend they punt and they clearly don't that people realise they are a fraud.

7 Times this year is alot more than many on here, there was a thread a few months ago asking how many punts people had in 2011,very few responded.

Knick

Part of me thinks the only way I'm personally going to stop punting is when the money runs out....

yumyum3

Sorry to hear you predicament, Nik. I've only managed to punt about 6 times this year and at present am in no financial position to do so :cry: ... if that improves I really want to try LM Parties. Hope things look up for you and what you have provided by setting up this forum is invaluable. Top work :) :drinks:

Offline workinallweek

Financially this year im down about 25% so the punting has suffered and will continue to do so im afraid .
But i will have 3 more punts befor christmas this year bringing the total to 9  :(
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jimmyredcab

From the replies on here so far it appears that most of you are punting far less than you used to.
Why is it that most prostitutes say that they are as busy as ever and not affected by the recession, do you think they could be telling lies.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline NIK

From the replies on here so far it appears that most of you are punting far less than you used to.
Why is it that most prostitutes say that they are as busy as ever and not affected by the recession, do you think they could be telling lies.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe it's only UKP members who are punting less Jim, because they spend too much time on here?
Presumably everyone else is still punting away furiously!  :rolleyes:

James999

most prostitutes say that they are as busy as ever and not affected by the recession, do you think they could be telling lies.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They love to pretend they are busy on the forums etc, the reality is most are quiet, even the good ones, it's good for me as it means it's easier to get bookings than before and of course the girls being less busy areless inclined to clock watch.

I would say the reason girls are wuieter is two fold,

1 Obviously the recession
2 the influx of huge numbers of foreign girls

Offline Jimmyredcab

They love to pretend they are busy on the forums etc, the reality is most are quiet, even the good ones.

I have to disagree slightly.
If the girl is young, slim and pretty ----------- and she keeps her fee at £100 an hour she will never have a dusty phone.
It is the older, less attractive women on £150+ an hour who will sit around watching Jeremy Kyle.

Offline Daffodil

I presume the girls here in South Wales are very quiet. I am almost always able to book last minute, change times on a whim, etc.
I text one yesterday for same day punt to be told she can do anytime except 2:00pm till 2:30pm. This is unusually busy in my experience  :lol:

James999

If the girl is young, slim and pretty ----------- and she keeps her fee at £100 an hour she will never have a dusty phone.

She may not have a dusty phone, but she will be a lot quieter than she would like to be, the reality is that type of girl would probably like to see 5 or 6 guys a day (Lets ignore all the bollocks they spout) on the days she is working (3 - 5 days a week) and in reality she is getting perhaps 2 or 3 a day, ok the Fat / Older girls would love that level of business, but the younger fitter ones expect more.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The more expensive girls will say they have to see less punters to earn the same money.
That is in my opinion a complete urban myth.
There are thousands of punters prepared to pay £100 an hour, once the fees go over £150 an hour the number of potential clients will drop drastically.   ;)

Offline smiths

What i have found interesting is more WGs are now offering quickies than i can ever remember, 15 mins for £30-40 or so. As a punter on Pnet who does quickies said, the WGs he punts with who offer it are busy as they get punters in their work dinner breaks and after work so its easy to be in and out as it were.

In my area prices are the lowest for many years on average, i punted recently at £70 for the hour and she was a 7/10 in my opinion, had no Adultwork feedback but a couple of punters i know recommended her to me, and there are quite a few WGs at £80-100 an hour mainly with zero feedback its got to be said, so its always a risk, but thats punting. ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

there are quite a few WGs at £80-100 an hour mainly with zero feedback its got to be said, so its always a risk, but thats punting. ;)

Call me a cynic but I am very wary of girls who charge under £100 an hour, I have to ask why so cheap.
I always fear that I will be rushed, asked for "extras" or the flat will be a shithole.   :(

Offline smiths

Call me a cynic but I am very wary of girls who charge under £100 an hour, I have to ask why so cheap.
I always fear that I will be rushed, asked for "extras" or the flat will be a shithole.   :(

Like you i am always highly suspicious but on the other hand i know there are gems out there so am prepared to take a risk in search of them. The £70 an hour WGs only real downsides for me were she offers FK rather than DFK and her mattress is fucked with the springs nearly through. Her reasoning for her pricing was simply to attract punters, she said £70 an hour is more than she would get back in Hungary or over here in a regular job. She said she actually gets more half hour punters at £50 than hour long punts. She also has 2 or 3 other WGs in the same flat to compete with. ;)

James999

The £70 an hour WGs only real downsides for me were she offers FK rather than DFK and her mattress is fucked with the springs nearly through. Her reasoning for her pricing was simply to attract punters, she said £70 an hour is more than she would get back in Hungary or over here in a regular job. She said she actually gets more half hour punters at £50 than hour long punts. She also has 2 or 3 other WGs in the same flat to compete with. ;)

Good job you were quick the other day, her profiles gone now  :scare:

There was a flat in Hillingdon where you could have a choice of girls at £80 an hour and plenty  of choice and proper service, it vanished a few months ago but was there for a good year plus.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:33:19 pm by James999 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Like you i am always highly suspicious but on the other hand i know there are gems out there so am prepared to take a risk in search of them. The £70 an hour WGs only real downsides for me were she offers FK rather than DFK and her mattress is fucked with the springs nearly through. Her reasoning for her pricing was simply to attract punters, she said £70 an hour is more than she would get back in Hungary or over here in a regular job. She said she actually gets more half hour punters at £50 than hour long punts. She also has 2 or 3 other WGs in the same flat to compete with. ;)

Yes, I suppose it does make sense, to an EE girl it is fantastic money ------------- little wonder the British girls dislike them so much.   ;)

Offline smiths

Good job you were quick the other day, her profiles gone now  :scare:

There was a flat in Hillingdon where you could have a choice of girls at £80 an hour and plenty  of choice and proper service, it vanished a few months ago but was there for a good year plus.

I have just noticed that. :scare: Perhaps i put her off. :D Another WG called Amanda Knows Best is in the same flat and it says its her last day today. She got a very recent PFR i note. ;)

kirp

What i have found interesting is more WGs are now offering quickies than i can ever remember, 15 mins for £30-40 or so. As a punter on Pnet who does quickies said, the WGs he punts with who offer it are busy as they get punters in their work dinner breaks and after work so its easy to be in and out as it were.

In my area prices are the lowest for many years on average, i punted recently at £70 for the hour and she was a 7/10 in my opinion, had no Adultwork feedback but a couple of punters i know recommended her to me, and there are quite a few WGs at £80-100 an hour mainly with zero feedback its got to be said, so its always a risk, but thats punting. ;)

I think 20mins for a quickie should be a punting standard because 15mins is not enough time for a quickie. :music:

I have had an increase in punting this year with about 20punts in the last few weeks and I’d had just the one quickie at 15mins and it was much too rushed for what it was, the  extra 5mins would of giving me time to get my act together.

I  regret not  seeking services as I did in my past time.

the  R word :( it will happen to us all

Lurtz

I'm punting about the same as previously. Good girls always seem to be busy.

Offline Tricks

Back on topic ;)

Why dont you call it a holiday NIK like the WG's do

I take punting holidays all the time (and I dont mean Thailand) somtimes for more than a year.

never say never :D

RedAlertTourist

Hmmmm.

I see a re-occuring theme with these "I have retired from punting as I cannot afford it" type leaving threads.

I don't think the problem is the Money- I think its the fact that...............

NO PUSSY IS WORTH £100 PER HOUR

I've heard the "women are about Money" argument to justify splashing out on prossies- but as I have said in another thread (which gets buried under forum repetition) most guys into normal dating don't spend nowhere near £100 PER HOUR on women.

I've just got back from a Birthday Curry and the total bill was £70 for 4 people.

One couple is going to go home and make love. Thats only £17 for an "overnight"  :cool:

Truth is there are better things to spend Money on than a glorified blow up doll.

Lurtz

Hmmmm.

I see a re-occuring theme with these "I have retired from punting as I cannot afford it" type leaving threads.

I don't think the problem is the Money- I think its the fact that...............

NO PUSSY IS WORTH £100 PER HOUR

I've heard the "women are about Money" argument to justify splashing out on prossies- but as I have said in another thread (which gets buried under forum repetition) most guys into normal dating don't spend nowhere near £100 PER HOUR on women.

I've just got back from a Birthday Curry and the total bill was £70 for 4 people.

One couple is going to go home and make love. Thats only £17 for an "overnight"  :cool:

Truth is there are better things to spend Money on than a glorified blow up doll.

If you weren't aware of normal price structures, what would you consider a reasonable price for shagging a decent looking working girl (for half an hour or an hour)?

Mr XL

Far less for me nowadays. More of a special treat now and then.

A bit like Jimmy...........there are plenty of other nice things to spend my money on and also a little like him........wary of wasting my hard earned money.

Of late I've found the bullshit and lies very wearing. It's like wading through treacle sometimes.

Thank goodness for this place.......sometimes some of us on here are full of shit (me included)........but at least it's honest shit. :)

RedAlertTourist

If you weren't aware of normal price structures, what would you consider a reasonable price for shagging a decent looking working girl (for half an hour or an hour)?

Contrary to popular belief the average annual wage vs the population in the UK is £10,000 per year- if you go by independent experts.
Of course if you go by fiddled Official Government "figures" that rate is far higher (but is bollocks given the unemployment rate and of those employed how many are Full Time, Permanent Contracted Staff as opposed to whored out part time, short term contract, lowest wage, Recruitment Agency scum?)

So basically most jobs are agency and/or minimum waged (even late shifts) so about £9996 per annum before Tax. In this planned and orchestrated recession thats not hard to believe.
Thats only £202 BEFORE TAX per week
Only £833 per Month BEFORE TAX per Month
And like I said only £9996 per year BEFORE TAX.

I have worked out for a single person (no kids or wife) that you need at least £12,000 per year to live on for a basic life. When you have a wife and kids you more likely to be involved in Crime, Housing, Benefit or Tax Fraud to make ends meet.

IMO I'd be "ok" to pay £50 per hour for an Escort tops. And thats an informal hour- so no clock watching or any of this 45 minute and a shower bollocks.
I mean a full 60 minutes shagging- plus an ADDITIONAL 15 minutes introduction, drink, paperwork and shower. Then another 10 minutes afterwards shower.

A prossie at £50 per hour with 4 clients per day is £200 PER DAY.
£200 PER DAY over a week is £1000 TAX FREE.
£1000 TAX FREE per week is £4000 TAX FREE PER MONTH
£4000 TAX FREE OVER 12 MONTHS IS £120,000 TAX FREE PER ANNUM!!!!!!

I think a unified boycott is needed to seriously bring Escort prices down.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:28:02 pm by RedAlertTourist »

Lurtz

Contrary to popular belief the average annual wage vs the population in the UK is £10,000 per year- if you go by independent experts.
Of course if you go by fiddled Official Government "figures" that rate is far higher (but is bollocks given the unemployment rate and of those employed how many are Full Time, Permanent Contracted Staff as opposed to whored out part time, short term contract, lowest wage, Recruitment Agency scum?)

So basically most jobs are agency and/or minimum waged (even late shifts) so about £9996 per annum before Tax. In this planned and orchestrated recession thats not hard to believe.

I have worked out for a single person (no kids or wife) that you need at least £12,000 per year to live on for a basic life. When you have a wife and kids you more likely to be involved in Crime, Housing, Benefit or Tax Fraud to make ends meet.

IMO I'd be "ok" to pay £50 per hour for an Escort tops. And thats an informal hour- so no clock watching or any of this 45 minute and a shower bollocks.
I mean a full 60 minutes shagging- plus an ADDITIONAL 15 minutes introduction, drink, paperwork and shower. Then another 10 minutes afterwards shower.

A well-reasoned argument - except £4000 x 12 months = £48,000

But £50 sounds about right.  :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:58:25 pm by Lurtz »

RedAlertTourist

A well-reasoned argument - except £4000 x 12 months = £48,000

But £50 sounds about right.  :)

Opps  :D

But still thats near enough £50,000 per year. Thats in the same league as a Central London- Young.Urban.Professional Wages AND TAX FREE I MIGHT ADD(where the term Y.U.P.I.E came from).

Its hard to empathise with Escorts knowing they make more money sucking cock- than going to University and making less Money in PR and/or Marketing.

foresight

If you have come to that conclusion, would it not be a good idea to follow it through to where it logically leads?

RedAlertTourist

If you have come to that conclusion, would it not be a good idea to follow it through to where it logically leads?

???

GlasgowGirl

I think all you "let's drive prices down" brigade are forgetting one major detail -

For a woman to allow numerous complete strangers to have sex with her, the dangers involved, the stigma attached, and especially if you are wanting her to provide services with a risk of physical problems for herself (ie OWO/CIM and STI risks), then the financial benefits for her (after expenses) need to make it VERY VERY worth her while.

Remember the vast majority of women would never dream of working as a prostitute. And of those who do, very very few last very long.

Wanting prices to decrease is of course a very natural desire for consumers of any service/product. I try to shop around for the best deals all the time, however perhaps something to bare in mind is that for a lot of women the cash amount has to be extremely high and worth their while to even consider this line of work. So if prices are lowered I suspect many would retire from the industry and less ladies would enter. If prices went rock bottom (ie street prices) then only the most desperate of women would be around. You are essentially buying someone's consent to sex, and that aint cheap, for ladies anyway  ;)

So be careful what you wish for. . . .

Lurtz

I think all you "let's drive prices down" brigade are forgetting one major detail -

For a woman to allow numerous complete strangers to have sex with her, the dangers involved, the stigma attached, and especially if you are wanting her to provide services with a risk of physical problems for herself (ie OWO/CIM and STI risks), then the financial benefits for her (after expenses) need to make it VERY VERY worth her while.

Remember the vast majority of women would never dream of working as a prostitute. And of those who do, very very few last very long.

Wanting prices to decrease is of course a very natural desire for consumers of any service/product. I try to shop around for the best deals all the time, however perhaps something to bare in mind is that for a lot of women the cash amount has to be extremely high and worth their while to even consider this line of work. So if prices are lowered I suspect many would retire from the industry and less ladies would enter. If prices went rock bottom (ie street prices) then only the most desperate of women would be around. You are essentially buying someone's consent to sex, and that aint cheap, for ladies anyway  ;)

I wonder how much the soldiers in Helmand Province get paid.

GlasgowGirl

I wonder how much the soldiers in Helmand Province get paid.

I wouldn't know. Why don't you find out and post here?

By the way, love your avatar  :)

Offline WestCountryLad

Good post GG.  Like you mentioned, if their wasn't a big financial incentive then most pro$$ies wouldn't bother, only the smackheads would be offering it.  Of course some on here would say all women who sell sex must be smackheads & only do it to feed their habits  :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

My view its up to WGs to decide what they charge and what they offer but punting forums can explode the myths that clearly exist regarding price, the biggest of all of course being paying more MUST mean better. It doesnt.

The percentage of punters who know of or read punting forums is small so nothing on forums will impact prices to have enough of an effect but at least punters who do read punting forums can save themselves some money. So thats my angle on this.

In my area there has been an increase in Adultwork profiles recently with lower prices being charged, through punters i know i got some recommendations and punted with a lovely EE WG for £70 for the hour, the only downsides being FK instead of DFK and her mattress had the springs virtually poking through. I discussed her prices and she said it was to draw punters in and she thought it was good money in comparison to what she could earn in both her home country, Hungary, and doing a normal job here, made perfect sense to me. She was seemingly happy and i certainly was giving her 7/10 overall and it was one of my cheapest non Soho Walk-Up punts ever, which were very many years ago. Its great to see free market capitalism at work, its a wonderful thing.

I agree with you about if prices went down to street level only the most desperate would be around which wouldnt be good for anyone, punters due to receiving bad service and WGs as they wouldnt be earning that much even if punting with guys one after the after. But certainly hour rates of £60-80 are about now and the WG is still earning a decent amount if she punts with three punters a day, £180-240 a day times how many days she works. I go up to £150 an hour myself and even more for the right WG but always like to get VFM. ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

So if prices are lowered I suspect many would retire from the industry and less ladies would enter.

More total nonsense.
There are tens of thousands of women who would work as prossies at £100 an hour, if not British then European ladies would be lining up.  :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Good post GG.  Like you mentioned, if their wasn't a big financial incentive then most pro$$ies wouldn't bother.

No, it's not a good post, it is simply a WG trying to talk prices up ----- nothing new there.  :mad:

Offline willie loman

Everyone in britain sees his last game of live football, and it appears has his last visit to a prostitute. I reckon most regular punters, are being choosier, or indeed punting less. The good girls are busy, but there is still an amazing lack of realism in the sex industry, more or less total price inflexibilty. When your house was going up in value by 20 to 30 k a year, you had an illusion of wealth and could afford to take the odd crap punt, and believe me there are lots of crap punts to be had, but now,,,. Of course it depends on your punting style, but I have a couple of ex parlour girls who have retired from active service, and do it for a reasonabl amount, lots of girsl out there, wanting a bit of extra cash, just a question of finding them. Woke up with a hard on today, so might have a punt .

Tania

I never quite understand the mentality of those men that are constantly whining about prices.  You don't have to visit prositutes you know.

I'm assuming from some of your posts you are a young, single guy, so why not try going out and just pulling women, like most men your age would do.

Tania

No, it's not a good post, it is simply a WG trying to talk prices up ----- nothing new there.  :mad:

It's a very good post because at the end of the day, for prostitutes, it is all about the MONEY. The attraction is the MONEY. MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. It's not about talking up prices, men will pay what they want to pay regardless of what the Jimmyredcabs of the world think. 

There might be a lot of women happy to sell their holes for £50 an hour, but would they be the ones that men would actually want to pay to have sex with?  Girls who are attractive and good at what they do will always be busy and therefore able to charge a slight premium.

Offline workinallweek

Isnt it the same as other 'hobbies'
golf clubs bought at a posh course are dearer than the same bought online or at a sports shop
my particular sport of shooting (clays that is) if i buy a gun at a shooting ground like churchills could be £2200 SAME gun at a normal shop £1600

So it pays to shop around and ask for a deal .....

foresight

I never quite understand the mentality of those men that are constantly whining about prices.  You don't have to visit prositutes you know.

What I want to know is if these miseries are capable of enjoying a punt at all? They must be too busy checking their watches and ticking off services, making sure they get the dreaded VFM.  Must be terrible to leave a  good punt with a lovely girl,  thinking "I could have got that for 20 quid less"

Offline workinallweek

What I want to know is if these miseries are capable of enjoying a punt at all? They must be too busy checking their watches and ticking off services, making sure they get the dreaded VFM.  Must be terrible to leave a  good punt with a lovely girl,  thinking "I could have got that for 20 quid less"

i have left punts (including one a short time ago) wishing id had a wank instead ,now thats depressing

RedAlertTourist

There are Occupational Hazards/Risks in every job. The greater the risk the higher the pay.

It is far more dangerous for a woman to be a Soldier in Helmand Province on only £16k a year with the risk of being shot, stepping on a land mine, being captured/imprisoned/totured before getting her head cut off by the Taliban, being rendered sterile/infertile by NATOs usage of Depleted Uranium Missiles/Tank Shells (More Radioactive and Toxic than Nuclear Fallout- BUT the MOD insistance thats it safe), being shot by a sniper and general sexual harressment from Male collegues.

Sucking a few Mens willies with a small chance of catching mild, non life threatening and treatable STDs via monthly check ups ALL for £50,000-£150,000 TAX FREE (based on £50-£110 per hour. But remember at £110 per hour is the average) is not an occupational hazard in my book.

Not to mention having unprotected sex oral sex with multiple Men is something women do in their private lives anyways and carry the exact same risks as prostitution.

As for stigma. For Males on minimum wage jobs like working in McDonalds, Bin Men and now the Building Trade there is a lot of stigma from females who wouldn't date such Men to the whole "I don't want no scrub" greedy mentality.

Most women wouldn't want to be a prossie due to possible exploitation/entrapment by criminal PIMPS immune to prosecution/investigation due to inherent Police/Political and Mafia Corruption who do not allow truly free enterprise- unless they (dirty Police/Politicans/Businesses/Mafia) have their grubby fingers in the pie.

Saying a prossie can make £50,000 TAX FREE per year was based on the rate of
1- £50 per hour (no prossie charges that amount more like £100-£150 per hour being the "norm")
2- 4 Clients per day (easy)
3- working 5 days per week
4- 12 months per year

But alas no. A lot of Escort make  charge £115,200 TAX FREE cash in hand
1- £120 per hour
2- 4 clients per day
3- 5 days per week
4- 12 months per year

RedAlertTourist

There are Occupational Hazards/Risks in every job. The greater the risk the higher the pay.

It is far more dangerous for a woman to be a Soldier in Helmand Province on only £16k a year with the risk of being shot, stepping on a land mine, being captured/imprisoned/totured before getting her head cut off by the Taliban, being rendered sterile/infertile by NATOs usage of Depleted Uranium Missiles/Tank Shells (More Radioactive and Toxic than Nuclear Fallout- BUT the MOD insistance thats it safe), being shot by a sniper and general sexual harressment from Male collegues.

Sucking a few Mens willies with a small chance of catching mild, non life threatening and treatable STDs via monthly check ups ALL for £50,000-£150,000 TAX FREE (based on £50-£110 per hour. But remember at £110 per hour is the average) is not an occupational hazard in my book.

Not to mention having unprotected sex oral sex with multiple Men is something women do in their private lives anyways and carry the exact same risks as prostitution.

As for stigma. For Males on minimum wage jobs like working in McDonalds, Bin Men and now the Building Trade there is a lot of stigma from females who wouldn't date such Men to the whole "I don't want no scrub" greedy mentality.

Most women wouldn't want to be a prossie due to possible exploitation/entrapment by criminal PIMPS immune to prosecution/investigation due to inherent Police/Political and Mafia Corruption who do not allow truly free enterprise- unless they (dirty Police/Politicans/Businesses/Mafia) have their grubby fingers in the pie.

Saying a prossie can make £50,000 TAX FREE per year was based on the rate of
1- £50 per hour (no prossie charges that amount more like £100-£150 per hour being the "norm")
2- 4 Clients per day (easy)
3- working 5 days per week
4- 12 months per year

But alas no. A lot of Escort make  charge £115,200 TAX FREE cash in hand
1- £120 per hour
2- 4 clients per day
3- 5 days per week
4- 12 months per year

Lurtz

I wouldn't know. Why don't you find out and post here?

By the way, love your avatar  :)

An Army Private gets £17,265

Technically they work 24 hours a day which equates to £1.97 ph
If you work it out based on 40 hours a week (just for comparison) it works out as approximately £8.50 ph