Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Lilith - near Jewellery Quarter - Birmingham  (Read 2453 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Metzoid

Location : Birmingham on the edge of JQ. Nice new flat tastfully decorated and clean.
Time : 2 weeks ago
All contact made by text, very efficient at replying. She was very polite and friendly. She worked very hard to accomodate my booking. Lillith does ask for confirmation the day before and on the day but this makes sense as i understand she is in high demand.

External Link/Members Only

Lillith : she is absolutely stunning. Gorgeous cheeky smile and lovely hair. She is sexy as hell. Huge nicely done tits, very tasty big ass and a slim waste to match. Her pictures are accurate but she is even better in person. She is very easy to talk to and immediately put me at ease. She is funny and intelligent.  Dressed in tasteful lingerie.

Service. I paid for 1 hour  and it was amazing. £170 incall

Directions : very clear and easy to find.

The action: i arrived and was guided to the flat.

Lillith opened the door with a huge smile and a hug. My god she is hot.

Paper work sorted and we started with some passionate kissing. She really does know how to  kiss.

She starts undressing me and then drops to her knees for some covered oral (my choice). Her technique is incredible. Tongue, lips, teeth, hands, spit  i could have let her carry on like that all day!

She then pulls me towards the bed and continues oral while i remain standing. She strategically positions her magnificent arse and shakes it will sucking my dick. What a sight.

She then pulls me.onto the bed for some more kissing and a hand job and asks me in beteeen gasps how i want her. She hops on reverse cow girl and proceeds to grind on my dick with her gorgeous pussy building anticipation. Eventually i cant take it and slide into her tight clean pussy. My word does lillith know how to work her body. She rode, ground and twerked her incredible arse up and down my cock. We pounded away until i filled the bag. Absolutely incredible.

She then cleaned me up and lay down next to me for a chat.

In between i really enjoyed the chats with her and she is genuinly a lovely girl to talk to.

We then started kissing and feeling each others bodies. I am hard again and her hands are all over my cock. On with another bag and she gets right back to sucking my cock. Wow.
 i ask her to climb on top.  We fucked with plenty of kissing and those gorgeous tits in my moith. I then asked her to get on her knees for doggy as i wanted to view that gorgeus arse again. She onbliged. she is very responsive working her arse while i pound away and moaning. We fuck furiously until i fill the bag again. A nice little hug and kiss to finish off.

I took a quick shower, kiss and hug and on my way a very happy man.
I would absolutely return to see this incredible woman again.

Offline pbrown355

Offline Steve1961

A good review with a good level of detail.

Offline pbrown355

I'm not sure she's my type. She's difficult to book if you can't plan your punts ahead of time. Prefer natural everything. Punting much less these days.
Still need to go see this lady.

Offline pbrown355

Just noticed her no feedback no booking rule. That's me done for then.

Offline Metzoid

I'm not sure she's my type. She's difficult to book if you can't plan your punts ahead of time. Prefer natural everything. Punting much less these days.
Still need to go see this lady.

Im more of a spur of the moment guy when it comes to punting and dont often plan far in adbance. However i had to make an exception to see this lady and it was worth it !