Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely@Melissa!xo - South Woodford  (Read 1880 times)

20 review(s) for Lovely@Melissa!xo (9 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for Sensual-Melanie (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline peterpiper

External Link/Members Only
Went to Melissa in the last week , she still looks good .Great pair of tits , pretty with glasses.
Negative is she wants to control everything, don't kiss as COVID is coming back , be very quiet as I have flat mates and they think I only do massage 😅.
I see her a few months ago and don't even think she remembered me. But was only ow as before was owo .
She has a tight pussy and she looks good but I will not visit again.

Offline Bornslippy

covid...a bad cold ...the world stops working and whores stop kissing

Offline salome

OP, thanks for your review.

I've often thought of booking her for an outcall and had some comms back in... late 2020. Back then she still had the "I love kissing with tongue" on her profile but after several messages to and fro she said no because covid.

Now, leaving aside whatever the punters personal risk profile is, seems to me if you're panting away in close proximity kissing is neither here or there.

Since then she's backed off on services. That and her questionable record, now your review, makes it a no.

Thanks again.

Offline twinturbo

Have tried to book her in the past. She firstly asks your ethnicity

And eventually i was told “I don’t see Indian’s or Pakistani’s”

So i was like no problem i’ll find someone else to hand my cash over to  :D