Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LadyPineapple - Cambridge - incall  (Read 2842 times)

1 review(s) for LadyPineapple (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Gmoney77

External Link/Members Only

£130 for 30mins

Harsh Neutral/Weak Positive

Venue: Clean, well presented 1 bed studio flat just off Cherry Hinton Road

Appearance: I’d say the stated age of 31 on the profile is correct as could get away with claiming late 20’s without issue. Facially not bad, very skilled (and not in a bad way) with make-up. Not one if you like a minimalist approach but if you appreciate the “burlesque” kind of styling then bang on. She has a kind of “steam punk” come “60’s hippy chick” thing going on which whilst neither a plus or minus for me, it’s fair to say there’s care taken in her presentation and image.

The punt:-
So a bit of an alternative one this. I was on the hunt and of those I enquired with that held any interest she was the only one with availability. I suspect her price point of £200 for the hour and £130 for the half
leave her a little more availability, but I guess on the flip side one could crudely put it that if others can’t or won’t afford her then it’s a path less trodden for those of us who can/will.

Ofcourse with bigger price tag, comes greater expectation….but I digress…

This punt seemed to break so many of the norms I read time and again in reviews.

Firstly she was pretty candid about other bookings she had, open, honest, didn’t give a flying fig if I cared or not. Just treated it as a business like appointment system with the acceptance that if one didn’t show up I had a window of x and y to hit, if they did, I could slot neatly in between.

Because I’m pretty pragmatic about such things I found that took a lot of the hassle out of it. As far as I’m concerned as long as they are shower fresh for me as I am for them and I don’t literally hand the baton over on the way in or out I’m golden and accept it for what it is.

All comms were by text, no phone chat. Standard these days I guess. Time agreed, and I was under starters orders with little time to spare. This resulted in me running ever so slightly behind when fitting in the obligatory pre-punt shower, but having messaged ahead was told the new eta was fine.

Location directions were simple, she was easy to find and well presented upon arrival.

What happened next threw me a little. I had my paperwork at the ready so as to ensure the lady was at ease at the earliest possible point and to avoid wasting time. However she didn’t make any effort to ask for it, and as she invited me in to sit with her on the sofa I broached the subject myself. She seemed disinterested in the money, and when I put it on the side, never once bothered to check it and I got the sense she found me almost rude to get it squared away before the pleasantries. I found this a little odd.

Anyway the next thing is I’m sat on the sofa and she’s just chatting away and I’m like thinking ok it’s about 5 minutes into a 30 min booking and not even so much as a peck so far, so when she mentioned something about physique in a self deprecating manner I used that opportunity to both reassure her self criticism was unfounded and suggested she show me her striptease (as advertised in her likes), she said she didn’t do those any more and that she should remove it from her profile. I then bluntly admitted it was my not so subtle way of getting the ball rolling for seeing her naked.

Now by this point we must be nearly 10 minutes in and I’m thinking this is a bit of a scam with large price tag and everything done to avoid the action, however she then says well if that’s where you’re going with this let’s go to the bed….and so long story short I undressed her and then undressed myself, again thinking I’m having to take the initiative the whole way and wondering if it’s going to be like pulling teeth.

That’s when it dawned on me she might be just very submissive. Bingo. As soon as I start getting more assertive she starts to come alive.

Now I can be assertive, but it’s not my preference. As mentioned in my previous review I’m much more of a turn up, pay for my time and then like to lay back and “be serviced” kind of guy. This was achieved by giving the instruction of what I wanted, rather than by intuitive craft. This is where I start to question the price tag a little, as it’s that little bit of craft that justifies the higher prices for me.

OWO skills were good, she was very welcoming and amenable overall, and the price tag with slow start would have anchored this into the neutral section, had it not been for the fact she was equally unhurried at the tail end. I did take care to offer to go at my allotted 30 minute end but she was unfussed, and it left me wondering if I’d wanted to go longer maybe she would have just obliged, since we laid chatting for nearly half hour afterwards without a care in the world aside from ensuring I left her at least 15 minutes before the next appointment was due.

I really had to agonise a little over neutral/positive. I think the price point is what brings the positive threshold that little bit higher for me, but the fact she didn’t have a care in the world for running over to an hour for a half hour booking it would be hard to mark down on price after that even if the action stopped at a little after 30 mins. YMMV ofcourse.

Would I return? possibly, but if she’s on a tighter schedule it really is a stretch on the value for money front if time is stuck to more rigidly which is always my initial expectation on any agreed appointment.

Happy to take questions if I’ve missed anything…

Offline Gmoney77

Would be helpful if anyone had any feedback on my reviews since I’m still getting the hang of them….?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Would be helpful if anyone had any feedback on my reviews since I’m still getting the hang of them….?

Reads fine to me mate!