Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Touring Romanians  (Read 3945 times)

1 review(s) for dyanna doll (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brumish

I quite often see Romanians when they visit the West Mids and although their services vary, I'm going to provide the links on this thread for the ones that were at least good.

First one -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Real photos, cracking teen with firm figure. Saw in a hotel. Full GFE. Full DFK.

Offline Brumish

Not the one in the pics but a fantastic looking teen. Said she was mixed race (indian/Persian and Romanian) but she was so good looking that I didn't give a shit about not doing DFK. Her OWO was reasonable but she fucks like a bunny.

Offline Brumish

Saw this one last year. I missed her the couple of items she last came to west Mids.

Accurate pics but way better looking in flesh. Very clean and a fantastic figure. If you like 69 then you'll love her. DFK like there's no tomorrow!

fetishx

These girls look awesome, especially the first two, shame they don't do outcalls.

Toby

These girls look awesome, especially the first two, shame they don't do outcalls.

Sergei won't let them out of the building.

Offline Stapler

Sergei won't let them out of the building.

If you kept saying Abdul or Delroy someone would accuse you of being racist!

...S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline saf1976

Saw this one last year. I missed her the couple of items she last came to west Mids.

Accurate pics but way better looking in flesh. Very clean and a fantastic figure. If you like 69 then you'll love her. DFK like there's no tomorrow!

I've seen this girl a few times and she is awesome.

thewonderingdick

she fucks like a bunny.AND runs like a bunny rabbit  :D

Offline Brumish

This one is very good looking as the pics show. Bit inexperienced but definitely one to try out as she may open up a bit more after a few more shags.

She's worth a Plan B.

dilettante

Punting with new Romanians??  You're either a pimp, blessed with amazing luck, or so fugly you're grateful anybody will sh@g you at all.

Offline saf1976

This girl is worth seeing. Very enthusiastic owo and cim. Makes a lot of eye contact during oral and penetration.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Brumish

Punting with new Romanians??  You're either a pimp, blessed with amazing luck, or so fugly you're grateful anybody will sh@g you at all.

Given the choice, I must say the latter as I am no gods given gift!

Offline Brumish

This girl is worth seeing. Very enthusiastic owo and cim. Makes a lot of eye contact during oral and penetration.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks Saf but I was dedicating this thread to the touring Romanians that have blighted Burmingham.

Offline saf1976

I quite often see Romanians when they visit the West Mids

Sorry Borat. When you posted West Mids in this original post I assumed you meant West Midlands and not just Birmingham.  :wackogirl:

dilettante

Given the choice, I must say the latter as I am no gods given gift!

:D Well I'm certainly glad for the recommends - Alline is now HL'd!

Offline Brumish

:D Well I'm certainly glad for the recommends - Alline is now HL'd!

Dill, Romanians are just like any other prostitute. And you are just another punter who pays for sex probably because you can't pull a civvie.
Romanians provide me with good vfm and I'll gladly recommend them.

Offline Brumish

Sorry Borat. When you posted West Mids in this original post I assumed you meant West Midlands and not just Birmingham.  :wackogirl:

If she's a touring Romanian then that's good Saf. I couldn't tell from the profile.  :thumbsup: