Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet - Cristal - Brazilian - Oxford  (Read 278 times)

Offline pythago

Cristal - Brazilian - Oxford
External Link/Members Only
30min 80

Communication:
So, so.
Done via text, we agreed on a time.
Getting closer to the agreed time she said that she could only do 1.5 hours later. Sh...  :scare: She did apologies, saying "she was on a train". Nonsense, I believe. See below.
I tried plan B, but same here: to much texting back and forth, and the time slot was gone - busy girls.
Went back to Cristal, later time slot agreed.
20min before the new meeting time she texted: I am ready (fast train, as you can see...).  :lol:

East of Oxford, visited another Brazilian girl there some weeks ago.

The girl:
She texted before that the pics are real, and she is not fake. I thought, ok. Vivastreet is quite tricky in that respect.
Went there, and the real person was less tempting, but the girl in the pictures I believe (make up sometimes is magic, isn't it). So, still good enough looking.
Breasts well formed, still quite soft looking. So I stayed.
She did say before that she'd lip kiss. But she also made clear that she wouldn't do 69, and owo was off the plate anyway. At this stage I should have walked.

The meet:
Not much to report. I should stop exploring vivastreet. But some days, you don't...
Touching of sensitive breasts was a bit tricky. Her eyelashes were in danger of not surviving, too. [Not even sure why]. She wasn't really present. I needed to keep it going.
Kissing was ok'ish. OW not memorable, I needed to give directions and slow her down. She obliged
I can't remember much of it, simply that it was average.

Summary:
Overall, more negative than a neutral. Might sound a bit harsh.
But over prized for the service and she also messed up my whole timing.
If this is the new standard for 80, I need to rethink my hobby...

Hidden Image/Members Only