Author Topic: KinkyKellySquirts4u - Tamworth  (Read 1977 times)


9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428384) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline gecko

I am an infrequent punter but want to do what I can to contrib.

I met Kelly recently for a 1hr incall appointment (£120) on a Sunday.

Location was near Tamworth, her venue is flat that was clean and tidy enough if a little 'used' around the edges. Parking near by was not a problem and free.

Her profile photos are very accurate to what she looks like, its worth a look at the ones in the private gallery if you have any doubts. I think she looks better when dressed and for me that is just what I like. I am a fella who likes the old leather & latex and that type of thing, this was my main reason to visit her. I was able to pick an outfit from her private gallery and she had it on, as requested when we met.

I found her face to be attractive however I am sure she is 10+ years older then her profile states!.

Full service was given, she is not shy and was keen to please.

As part of what I experienced, she took a large load in the mouth however ran off to the loo to spit it out. Followed by a enthusiastic sex (after a period of rest). My tastes are quite vanilla but I am sure for those out there with more exotic tastes, she would be up for too!.

Did not feel like she clock watched and was not rushed out the door.

External Link/Members Only

Offline shed

Cheers for the review. I must get around to seeing this one as her prices seem reasonable.  :hi: :thumbsup: