Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarllet Brazilian - Stratford  (Read 1949 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5921638) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Oscpat

Punt was a couple of weeks ago Saturday early evening punt. Been on HL for a long time. 30 mins @ £100
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms- Good via text, gave clear directions etc once at venue, no problems.

Venue- Decent enough flat near Stratford station, short walk away. Rooms decent size and comfortable. Maybe not too discreet in the day but tbh nobody really cares in London.

Girl- In a nutshell banging little body, ok face. Her body is just like her pics, slim and petite with just enough curves, nice enhanced tits, little apple bum, flat stomach very tidy indeed. Facially not ugly just not that great either, still 7/10 overall due to the body.

Punt-Met at the door with a smile, hug and kiss which is always nice. Paperwork sorted, she started to undress me which again is always nice. She had a nice red lacy 2 piece which showed off the body beautifully. DFK, groping, happy for her tits to be played with and kissed etc very good start. She was ok with fingering and got pretty wet too which is always good. Onto OWO which was very well delivered, wet, eye contact, and DT, all good. Brought her up into GC where she really started to let loose, lovely grinding on me which made her get pretty vocal and lead to her cumming or faking one (not fussed). Lots more DFK, put her in mish and gave her a solid pounding which she took with pleasure. Moved into prone bone which was again met with great moans and enthusiasm. Then stood her up and gave her a seeing to in standing doggy in front of the mirror before getting her back on the bed to finish is mish with her legs up over my shoulders. Both getting pretty vocal by the end with dirty talk etc, finished with a bit of sweat on and satisfied. Time was 45mins at this point. She lay in my arms for a further 10mins before getting up. No rushing out, left on about 55mins.

Overall great punt, almost an hour in the end, services enthusiastically delivered and very enjoyable.

Pros
Great body
Enthusiastic
Not clock watcher
OWO & DFK included so VFM for a decent WG IMO

Cons
not the prettiest facially
I don't go to Stratford often

Return- most definitely

Offline webpunter

She looks bangin

Why cant these fitties base themselves 'up west'  :dash: