Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daria - Leicester  (Read 1593 times)

Online cuckoldpost

I’ve had my eye on this stable for a while but it’s a long trek. Circumstances took me past Leicester so thought I’d make a visit to Daria having read enough on here to think it worth it taking a chance on someone with no (actually fake) pictures. At £40 for 15 mins it seemed too good to turn down having read the reviews.

There has been some differences of opinions on her looks / body so thought I’d add my thoughts and try contribute meaningfully to the site.

I was a little disappointed when the door opened. She is definitely a girl next door look. However I actually warmed up to her looks in the room. I’d agree with the comments about a size 8. She’s not gym toned but has really lovely pert tits and a gorgeous firm ass. Her face seemed to get cuter as we went along.

However, I found her quite detached and fairly unresponsive. Maybe it was just me…

That said, she gave good OW and allowed me to give her a fairly hard and unrestricted fucking.

So all in all I’m rating positive because for a £40 P&D it was decent enough. Tits and ass definitely made it worth it too.

Having been lucky enough to see the famous Jeen though it has made me appreciate what a bloody brilliant experience she was.

External Link/Members Only

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Thanks for the review, she is VFM for sure.

What did you think of them stairs? Lethal aren’t they :scare:

Online cuckoldpost

I was about to come back and add something about the stairs! Yes, despite reading about them beforehand they really are.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Thanks for the review, she is VFM for sure.

What did you think of them stairs? Lethal aren’t they :scare:
Every terraced house in leicester has them.
Great for a view of the ass as they go up ahead of you.

Offline tightfoot69

She was quite detached and unresponsive to me as well.

I think she is slightly overhyped on here to be honest but can see the attraction for a P&D. She is cute.

I also nearly tripped coming back down the stairs.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
Every terraced house in leicester has them.
Great for a view of the ass as they go up ahead of you.

I’ve never come across as steep set of stairs as in that house.

Offline Dipper

I’ve never come across as steep set of stairs as in that house.

Literally or metaphorically ? :sarcastic:

Offline JOGGER40

They need a stair lift fitting,it makes it all the more slippy with taking your shoes off.As i said i slipped and nearly fell on top of Daria at the bottom with all the other SP's in the other room it could have been really embarrassing :D

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
Literally or metaphorically ? :sarcastic:

:lol: You know what I mean. Also not only are they steep but also very narrow. One of the worst I’ve seen, like I said.

Anyhow, looks like Daria has moved on, her ad has disappeared.

Offline JOGGER40

she did tell me she was off to London but will return.Is there any way of identifying other girls that work from this address?

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
she did tell me she was off to London but will return.Is there any way of identifying other girls that work from this address?

Elly and Nina, both who have left now.

Another one is Jessica. She doesn’t use her own photos however. This is the link to her ad - External Link/Members Only

Offline JOGGER40

So could be some new ones arriving?

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
So could be some new ones arriving?

Quite possibly. There was also a dog in that residence, I wonder whose was it?!

Offline JOGGER40

never saw a dog there,but they had got something in the oven when i was there :D

Offline ScouserRod