Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Authentic Tantric  (Read 2194 times)

Offline Dlevine

Some years ago I saw someone known as heavenly massage which was a proper tantric massage.
Anyone know of any real tantric massage providers in London please

Offline LLPunting

There were some sites dedicated to this, check them out, leads may be more solid and current.
There were a small number ukpers who had knowledge but they haven't mentioned any solid leads here in London for quite a while iirc.
GL

Offline Hugeadmirer

Try tantra link for some practitioners. Note this is ‘real’ tantra which seems to be charged at a serious premium and where ejaculation is almost frowned upon by some

Offline tantramat

Yes Tantralink.com is the main location of bona fide tantra massage providers as opposed to masseuses providing edging services. In true tantra, the objective is to be able to reach one or more dry climaxes, where you don't ejaculate or lose your erection, and then carry on... I don't think women providing authentic tantra would actually object if you did ejaculate, but its a very pricey way of getting your rocks off and  if that's what you want you'd be better off just having a straight FBSM. A single dry climax does feel slightly less satisfying than a wet one, but the overall experience, that is several dry climaxes over a much extended period of intercourse, is much better.

The issue is that to be able to dry climax etc takes coaching and practice, probably from a tantrica who will work with you to change the mindset and enable you to control the energy flow which builds up to the climax.  It's not something you'll pick up in a few one hour sessions (in my experience that is, though YMMV).

True tantra is probably something that works best for older guys like me - both as it enables you to time and control your climax and maintain an erection for longish periods. If anyone out there is starting to find they don't stay as hard as they used to, or finds it more difficult to come, maybe worth looking into.

Offline pantywetter

Tiffany at Tantric Pleasure
I’m not sure about the definitions but she is much more sensual than the average FBSM