Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lil thai Annabelle, touring Leicester  (Read 4556 times)

17 review(s) for Girl Eva model wow (8 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online Charmingthickdick

External Link/Members Only

Tel number: 07432 691835

External Link/Members Only

So 3rd Thai girl of the day had just replied to my text after a disappointing refusal of FS from Eve on my previous visit just a couple of minutes earlier.

Comms again done through text by a maid I think.
1 hr for £130
30 mins for £80
15 mins for £60
Owo extra £30

Slightly higher prices than usual for Thai girls but I was still in need of a release so I agreed to 30 mins and was given same address as Eve in Evington who I had walked on just 15 minutes earlier due to the refusal of FS due to size of my penis. This should be interesting I thought.

Arrived Back at the house and was greeted by Annabelle at the door. Went straight to the room without bumping into Eve and paperwork exchanged.

Annabelle is the girl in the pictures, although certainly not as good looking in my opinion. She does have short hair, slightly bucked toothed, and certainly much skinnier than I normally like. She was too thin For me which made her less attractive. She was pleasant enough, smiling, quite chatty with a decent grasp of English.

Anabelle started with a mediocre back massage and then turned me over and got a glance at John Thomas for the first time. “Omg” was her reaction and then she picked the phone up and starting talking in Thai to someone. I realised quite quickly she must be chatting to Eve because she looked at me and then my clothes and gasped then giggled a bit. Eve must have told her about her last customer and how she had refunded me money for refusing FS.
At least Annabelle still continued despite omg coming out of her mouth in between giving me ow. She then did straddle me although was very timid in her actions, but at least she tried which is why this was a neutral and not a negative. I had penetration although I did not really fancy this very thin girl riding me. She tried to finish me with a hand job but her technique wasn’t great and I finished it for her.
Not the greatest weekend for punting but can you ever complain if you manage to ogle and get your hands on a few petite naked Thai girls half your age with smooth tight bodies.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 02:04:22 pm by Charmingthickdick »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Well you finally got over the line matey, that was an interesting weekend for you  :D
I quite like the thinner younger looking Thais but £80 without owo is a tad expensive

Well done for trooping on matey  :drinks:

Online Charliehutton

Blimey, Dick, the perils of punting! All that, and you end up tossing yourself off  :D

Hats off to you for perseverance, and long may you keep your optimism in the face of adversity!  :hi:

Online Charmingthickdick

Blimey, Dick, the perils of punting! All that, and you end up tossing yourself off  :D

Hats off to you for perseverance, and long may you keep your optimism in the face of adversity!  :hi:

Haha Charlie. I’m still the biggest wanker I know.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online Charmingthickdick

Well you finally got over the line matey, that was an interesting weekend for you  :D
I quite like the thinner younger looking Thais but £80 without owo is a tad expensive

Well done for trooping on matey  :drinks:

Thank you ILO
I did have a better happy ending yesterday with another Thai TOFTT called Alis. I can’t do the review at the moment because her vivastreet advert has disappeared. I did get her Line address details and she says she is still working in Evington bungalows this week, so hopefully the maid will post a new one again soon. I only have the photos from her personal social media so I cannot show here. 
She was taller than many Thai’s around 5’4 but a very sweet, innocent next door type of girl, only arrived from Thailand 2 weeks ago, and completely new to this industry. She had a restaurant business back in Thailand but lost everything due to covid and has been forced to look for a way of making money elsewhere. Her massage skills showed her inexperience but she had a real cute smile and warm personality. 
I still didn’t get to FS as she kept showing me that my cock was thicker than her forearm but a prolonged session of 69 definitely did the trick for me and for her and got me over the line.
As soon as I can find any ads / links I will post the review, which will probably read very similar to what I have just written.  :D :lol:

Offline beatndelete

Someone whose punted this girl please confirm shes a female...

Just punted her today (review soon), but her vagina felt all wierd and i feel sick of the thought of her being a post-op possibly...

Ffs
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 12:05:06 am by beatndelete »
Banned reason: Troll Multiple accounts ginganinja, thatbeeneguy, beatndelete,
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Charmingthickdick

Someone whose punted this girl please confirm shes a female...

Just punted her today (review soon), but her vagina felt all wierd and i feel sick of the thought of her being a post-op possibly...

Ffs

Well I had no reason to think she was anything else but all female, but it felt tight / normal to me although I didn’t get a close examination of her vagina. It didn’t cross my mind that she could of been a “He” at birth however I am probably not the best person to ask, as I have been fooled before by a very convincing “post op” posing as a girl.  :scare:

Offline gbyld87

Well I had no reason to think she was anything else but all female, but it felt tight / normal to me although I didn’t get a close examination of her vagina. It didn’t cross my mind that she could of been a “He” at birth however I am probably not the best person to ask, as I have been fooled before by a very convincing “post op” posing as a girl.  :scare:

I concur

Offline gbyld87

again...?

100% girl.

I know.  I can't really work out what would even give people the idea she was anything but.

Online Charmingthickdick

I agree totally too. It never ever crossed my mind she was anything but total female.