Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Portia Fox - Ebony, lousy experience - Canary Wharf  (Read 878 times)

1 review(s) for PortiaFox (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NotThe

External Link/Members Only

Where: about 10 minutes from Canary Wharf and 5 from South Quay. Nice flat in a building typical of the area

When: 1st half of 2022

Price: £200

Face: 6.5/10 . OK but not spectacular

Body: 7.5/10 Petite, slim, fake boobs

Service: Awful, just awful. No DFK, all very impersonal and mechanical.

The meet: The usual paperwork, no shower because it was broken, some chit chat and we get down to business. It becomes immediately clear that any kind of FK is off the menu, and that she wants to lead. She starts with OWO, but very fast and with too much use of her hands. I ask her to slow down a little bit, and she asks if I'm ready for the glove (as if to say: that's how I do it, take it or leave it). Glove it is, she starts with CG, but she basically stares at the wall. It was a very lousy experience. Round 1 ends, but there was no round 2, I just left.

Will I see her again?: hell no

Who should see her?: no one. If you want a p&d, there are better options out there.

Offline Stealthmode

Where: about 10 minutes from Canary Wharf and 5 from South Quay. Nice flat in a building typical of the area

When: 1st half of 2022

Price: £200

Face: 6.5/10 . OK but not spectacular

Body: 7.5/10 Petite, slim, fake boobs

Service: Awful, just awful. No DFK, all very impersonal and mechanical.

The meet: The usual paperwork, no shower because it was broken, some chit chat and we get down to business. It becomes immediately clear that any kind of FK is off the menu, and that she wants to lead. She starts with OWO, but very fast and with too much use of her hands. I ask her to slow down a little bit, and she asks if I'm ready for the glove (as if to say: that's how I do it, take it or leave it). Glove it is, she starts with CG, but she basically stares at the wall. It was a very lousy experience. Round 1 ends, but there was no round 2, I just left.

Will I see her again?: hell no

Who should see her?: no one. If you want a p&d, there are better options out there.

How hard is it to offer a more than decent service at £200 p/h 🤦🏾‍♂️

If the shower was broken, how does she wash between clients 🤷🏾‍♂️ 🤮
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 11:52:24 am by Stealthmode »

Offline NotThe

I have had similar terrible experiences at much higher price points, so, what can I say...

Offline Atrueyorkie

I skimmed through sounded horrible then I saw it cost 200, I’m crying on your behalf Damn