Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gina_Thai Girl; Woking  (Read 874 times)

13 review(s) for Gina_Thai Girl (2 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dead Wood

I feel moderately guilty that I ignored the sage words of UKP swordsman ‘Dubcarr’ who reviewed Gina the other day. But I was randy, I had a wafter thin shagging window, and Gina answered my text pretty much immediately, which was a big factor in me booking her.

DC was right – Gina is a solid neutral.   

She’s a pretty, petite little thing.  Great eyes.  Lots of sexy tattoos.  And she sucked my cock OWO and chewed on my nipples with relative gusto, which was pleasant.  And she is sparky and cheeky, which meant the punt wasn’t a disaster.  I fucked her in missionary and came on her tits.  Great nipples.

But no kissing, restrictions on touching and penetration, lashings of lube…just a general lack of engagement and interest means I will not be back. 

Coms – quick and clear.

Location – 10 mins from the station, super easy access, nice apartment.  But she says she is moving somewhere else ‘tomorrow’.

I paid £80 for 30 minutes.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Online dubhcarr

Thanks for the review Mr DW. We all get that urge and I am glad it was not a disaster. Although YMMV with and working girl (respect The_Don) there is a consistency with this one. She is pretty but within 5 mins of leaving I had forgotten what she looked like. I always want to leave a punt smiling at some aspect that thrilled me.  :hi:

Offline Dead Wood

I always want to leave a punt smiling at some aspect that thrilled me.

This phrase sums up a good punt for me.  I may have to put it on a t-shirt.  :)

Online dubhcarr

This phrase sums up a good punt for me.  I may have to put it on a t-shirt.  :)

Ha Ha save me one.   :hi: