Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Olympia_Rose - Coventry  (Read 4039 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6489195) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline W_Punter

Meeting took place a couple of weeks back. Location was her place in Cov for the advertised 'blow and go' service at £40. Good comms via txt with location and parking instructions provided without issue. Arrived on time and was given the house number and the green light. Miss OR answered the door and I stepped inside. Pleasant manner and although less filtered and more lived in than any of her AW photos suggested. Not at all unattractive. As advertised she is on the larger side but no hefalump. Dressed in a night gown type thing and some fetching lipstick. Directed upstairs to the spare room, handed over the readies and was asked to strip and assume the position. Good technique with plenty of tongue and tickle led to the inevitable, and as advertised took the lot. No swallow but not expected. Cleaned up, quick exchange of pleasantries then off I went. All in all a positive for what I'd paid for and expected. Not one for anything else in my book but will return for the same at some point.

External Link/Members Only

Offline fredhiggins

Good info. Have been trying to arrange a B+G appointment but times have not worked out.

Offline Thompsonjohn

I’ve met her a few times and she is ok, I went with the blow and go but I wasn’t able to play with her boobs apparently not allowed in 15 mins?